Mentoring

forexandi

Feb 28, 2015
Firstly, if I can give you some background to me. I am from the UK, Cambridge. I currently work as a director in healthcare, and have worked in IT for about 20 years, which has been very rewarding. However, unfortunately, I also have a progressive disability which means that I am unlikely to be able to work in the next five years. This is why I got into trading, I'm looking for something that I can do from home, make some money to live and also continue to exercise my mind.

For the obvious reasons above, namely I need to have a sustainable income within five years, I am keen to try and find a solution that works. I'm not looking to make millions, just enough to get by. So with all of that being said, I would be interested in any responses particularly around whether anyone would be interested in mentoring me or becoming a trading buddy.

I have been trading on and off for two years with some limited success only to lose it again. I'm keen to learn trading using price action, S&R and fibs as I get the concepts but have trouble tying the whole thing together, especially multi timeframe analysis. Although I am prepared to learn other methods to. So I am not a complete newbie but just need a little coaching. I you would be willing to help then please email me on foexandi[at]outlook.com.

Hope to hear from someone

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes pretty good if you choose some one to trade with you in this way you can learn a lot and that too in short period of time, but i would suggest that first learn a lot and trade in Demo account because then you can find trader who are in a position to understand market and help you too and you can also get adjust with them easily.