which forex bot is the best

herculesfx

Trader
Mar 20, 2013
Brazil
I never find EA that is profitable in long run !
most of them looks good in historic test ( curve fitted EA )
and rest are grid EA with no SL
no one of them will earn you money - it is impossible !

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Don't think that robot is trustful and every trader knows that by now,trading is about discovering the psychology that controls the market and these automatic robots can not predict or just react with this psychology,nor can read
the news and react with them appropriately and this crucial thing in Forex markets

Use your Manual trading. That's why I suggest you with the best options-start it in a demo free trading games/contest-where you can compete other trader using virtual money.It will be helpful for traders to test their trading skills on a demo contests at the same time you can have a good chance of winning some real money"

Using the analytical abilities that computers have, a forex robot looks at the past performance of a certain currency pair. Going over its short and long-term performance, it looks for trends that have occurred time and time again throughout the currency pair’s trading lifetime. It looks for troughs, for massive gains in value, and for recurring events that drive the currency’s value up or down.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
I never found any good EA trader. Most of them are taking away my money and misreading the chart more than human. I prefer to do manual trading than trade with robot.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No, nearly all EAs do make money - not for the trader but for the wiseass who came up with it in the first place. The EA in question would probably wipe out your account in one month or less. Yes, there are a few EA's that do work but %profit is very small..you're better off doing it by yourself.

Mike WFX

Trader
Mar 24, 2013
I also feel same that manual trading should be done instead of Robots because you have to filter the fake signals that robot will not do and human can do.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the EA, believe me, you really cannot count on the lot except for a select few and even those come with a pricey tag and it will be at least 6 months before you can break even - and that's a lifetime in this market..

herculesfx

Trader
Mar 20, 2013
Brazil
the best bot is .... YOUR MIND :) train it and profit :)
... seriously it is very hard to find profitable EA .... very ... and when You find ... sooner or later it STOP to make profit ---> You will check it !

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I am a fairly new forex trader, but from what I have learned so far I do not think forex bots are the right choice. I prefer to learn and trade myself as I have the most confidence in my own abilities.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
If you are busy with your schedule then only depending upon a software is a great or better option. Otherwise nothing is better than manual trading.

I think it depends on the trader. I would never depend on software (unless I coded it with my own strategy).

Partha25

Trader
Sep 26, 2014
f you've got money to burn, robots are sure the way to do it. Think for a minute. Your question answers itself. If you've gotta ask, it doesn't exist. Otherwise, it would be common knowledge who the star performer is. Everyone would be talking about it.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
If you search good enough, you'll probably find the best trading software, but even the best one in the end will end up failing down. Just ask your self, if anyone has that 100% profitable software why he or she will sell it. If the software is that good it can make for you as much money as you want , so why selling it.

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
yeah. this is great investmet channel and business for all. i think we can get great profit and rate with forex market.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I have never used a trading software and I recommend you to do the same. It is unfortunate fact that more than 95% of the trading software ended up falling. If you really want to achieve some trading goal than you should start with education and lot of hard work.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
The use of robot is not bad but finding a robot that give 100% is very difficult and can be very very expensive . I prefer trading manually why dont you try manual trading it is very good. You cant compare your brain to a robot.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
The use of robot is not bad but finding a robot that give 100% is very difficult and can be very very expensive . I prefer trading manually why dont you try manual trading it is very good. You cant compare your brain to a robot.

it's always give a gig when someone post EA exist to compete with manual trading system (our brain). well traders should fully understand what EA really is. it's not a ROBOTIC object which exist to walk through the market blindly put an entry position and walk out without any logic manners.
basicly an EA are trader's assistant, built based on trader's manual trading system. well I assume the one you refers to are any commercial EA built by internet promoter, not by traders, its a totally different, even writen at the same programing language, a custome made private EA built by trader never available for sale!
point is, why sold our automatic profitable system for simply 99$ ??!!