__*** Reversal Diamond Indicator***__

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
__*** Reversal Diamond Indicator***__

New specially developed indicator - based on a unique author's algorithm for creating the most accurate signals!
The Reversal Diamond Indicator generates signals with an accuracy of more than 94% and displays the profitability of the trader to a whole new level !!

The Reversal Diamond Indicator is a great trend trading tool able to predict retracements and reversals. Signals are highly accurate with flat & trend trading as you can see in the video.

IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF WITH SPECIFIC PAIR YOU CAN CONTACT ME ANYTIME YOU LIKE AND I WILL SEND IT FOR YOU BUT HURRY UP THERE ARE LIMITED NUMBER TO ORDER THE INDICATOR.

Features of The Best Indicator:
* The indicator works on metatrader 4 platforms.
* The indicator does not repaint.
* The indicator does not recalculate.
* The indicator works on any Ttime Frame, but best Time Frame H4 / H1 /M15
* The indicator works on any pair.
* It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

Why the reversal diamond indicator is ideal to you?
* Every day - At any time of the day and night
* Works perfectly on real accounts in real conditions
* Suitable for beginners and traders of high level
* Gives an average of 94% of successful entries.
* Works on any device.
* Suitable for Forex and binary options.
* Works with all brokers.

I have compared my indicator with the best and most famous indicators - Neither one nor close gives such a result as reversal diamond indicator.

My Email: Mohamed.abdalhafiz92@hotmail.com
2017-10-13_033440.png AUDJPYM15.png CADJPYM5.png EURAUDH1.png EURCHFH4.png EURNZDH1.png EURNZDH4.png EURNZDM5.png GBPJPYM15.png GBPUSDM30.png 2017-10-13_033440.png AUDJPYM15.png CADJPYM5.png EURAUDH1.png EURCHFH4.png EURNZDH1.png EURNZDH4.png EURNZDM5.png GBPJPYM15.png GBPUSDM30.png 2017-10-13_033440.png AUDJPYM15.png EURNZDH4.png EURNZDH1.png EURCHFH4.png EURNZDM5.png GBPJPYM15.png GBPUSDM30.png

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
there is signal by the indicator if any one want to enter the trade do not trade with more than 1% risk of you account

Attachments

• EURCHFH4.png
    EURCHFH4.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 14

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
congratulation for everyone who enter the trade with the signal of my indicator

screen shot before & after

Attachments

• EURCHFH4.png
    EURCHFH4.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 12
  • EURCHFH4after.png
    EURCHFH4after.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 12

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
there is a buy signal now in GBP/USD
if any one want to enter the trade do not trade with more than 1% risk of you account. and the take profit should be 2-3 times the stop loss

Attachments

• GBPUSDH4.png
    GBPUSDH4.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 13

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
close now the GBP/USD on profit 35 point or part of the trade and put the stop loss on the entry point.

Attachments

• GBPUSDH4.png
    GBPUSDH4.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
  • GBPUSDH4after.png
    GBPUSDH4after.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 11

mhammede

Active Trader
Oct 15, 2017
Now you can get the Reversal Diamond Indicator for Free (value of 350$ in mql5 )

If you want this Indicator for Free, please sign up in the best Forex broker FxPro, under my IB.

1. Please Register at FxPro Broker with my IB Link:
https://direct.fxpro.global/partner/9119270/?lang=en&plat=&curr=&type=Real

If you already registered in FxPro, then contact the customer service and tell them you want to open new trading account under IB: 9119270

2. Please Verify Your Account, by submitting your Identity, (to speed up, chat with customer service).

3. Once your account is active, please Deposit the minimum $1000 up is the better and safety.

4. Please send your trading account to me, and I will send to you the Reversal Diamond Indicator that will work only in your account number + My special template + some secret to increase the successes for entering the trade.

5. Start making profit using my indicator.

☀ If you have any request / question contact me.

My Email: Mohamed.abdalhafiz92@hotmail.com

ukL9Awn.jpg