Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0 >>> Unlimited

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

EURUSDM5.png

GBPUSDM5.png

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version
Reversal diamond.jpg

Attachments

• Reversal Diamond v3.0 fix.ex4
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • fixed rules.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 579
  • 👍
Reactions: wanorbit

Farruko

Mar 30, 2021
Hi thanks for sharing.

do you have the MT5 version?

THANK YOU

edit:
I already saw is the one week test.
already after a week it stops working.

Last edited:

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
Hi thanks for sharing.

THANK YOU

edit:

your welcome
no sorry i don't have the mt5 version
but this version its already and still working on mt4
you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

reversal-diamond-jpg.18183

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

View attachment 18180

View attachment 18181

View attachment 18183
Hi, how long have you been using this indicator? Can you post daily or overall weekly result screenshots of your real account trades using the strategy so we can assess how valuable or invaluable the strategy is, as enivid has a similar indicator called beginners indicator and it was advised not to use it for trading signals as the dots do change, getting daily or overall weekly screenshots of the strategy from you would help the forum members in evaluation and thus using the strategy on our real account, awaiting your reply, thanks

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Hi thanks for sharing.

THANK YOU

edit:
when you attach the indicator to your chart, you always have to click on Allow DLL Imports on the Common tab of the indicator

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010

How it works?

View attachment 18180

View attachment 18181

View attachment 18183
hi, i have some questions about your indicator as follows:

1, does the dot show up for that start of the candle in the time frame chosen?

2, and is the dot for just that candle trade only and not a trend trade?

Awaiting your reply.

thanks!

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
hi, i have some questions about your indicator as follows:

1, does the dot show up for that start of the candle in the time frame chosen?

2, and is the dot for just that candle trade only and not a trend trade?

Awaiting your reply.

thanks!

All your answer that you want you can get it if you just spend 5 minutes testing the indicator by your self bro!
i just found this cracked version and i shared it with all the members. this version it was just released two weeks ago so its new and this cracked version i have got it couple of days ago.
but the indicator its signals appear when candle close with no delay. and its not repaint. you can trade it alone or you can combine it with any strategy you have. and i already shared the .txt file rules but if you have other better rules then you can use it if you want.

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
All your answer that you want you can get it if you just spend 5 minutes testing the indicator by your self bro!
i just found this cracked version and i shared it with all the members. this version it was just released two weeks ago so its new and this cracked version i have got it couple of days ago.
but the indicator its signals appear when candle close with no delay. and its not repaint. you can trade it alone or you can combine it with any strategy you have. and i already shared the .txt file rules but if you have other better rules then you can use it if you want.
i just wanted to know what you stated "but the indicator its signals appear when candle close with no delay." thanks for your confirmation, cheers!

Farruko

Mar 30, 2021
your welcome
no sorry i don't have the mt5 version
but this version its already and still working on mt4

reversal-diamond-jpg.18183
I have been following the creator of the indicator for 4 years and he always gives a trial week of the indicator, wait and see that it will appear that the trial has expired

aaronkong

Trader
Apr 11, 2021
Is the indicator cannot used today, bcs it shows has expired

Last edited:

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Is the indicator can used today, bcs it shows has expired
i tested the indicator and its fair enough..but you still need other indicators to confirm entries/directions..but its a good indicator to use with a strategy, try combining with simple strategy you'll find on gazfx thread..cheers

aaronkong

Trader
Apr 11, 2021
i tested the indicator and its fair enough..but you still need other indicators to confirm entries/directions..but its a good indicator to use with a strategy, try combining with simple strategy you'll find on gazfx thread..cheers
hi, i means the cracked version shown above (ex4) cannot works today it shows expired

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
hi, i means the cracked version shown above (ex4) cannot works today it shows expired
its working on mine..click on edit the indicator..in common tab..tick Allow DLL imports..it should work fine after doing that..i have re-attached the indicator for you to download and install on your MT4

Attachments

15.5 KB · Views: 219

aaronkong

Trader
Apr 11, 2021
its working on mine..click on edit the indicator..in common tab..tick Allow DLL imports..it should work fine after doing that..i have re-attached the indicator for you to download and install on your MT4
i have followed the instruction you stated, but it still shows expired

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
i have followed the instruction you stated, but it still shows expired

okay, remove the indicator from your mt4, and re-install the fresh one i attached and try it again , remember allow dll imports

Attachments

15.5 KB · Views: 145

Javeir

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
New copy of Reversal Diamond v3.0 that works
EURCADM15 reversal diamond indicator mt4 mt5 forex trading www.fx-binary.org best indicators b...png

GBPCADM15 reversal diamond indicator mt4 mt5 forex trading www.fx-binary.org best indicators b...png

GBPUSDH4 reversal diamond indicator mt4 mt5 forex trading www.fx-binary.org best indicators bi...png

USDJPYM15 reversal diamond indicator mt4 mt5 forex trading www.fx-binary.org best indicators b...png

reversal diamond indicator mt4 mt5 forex trading www.fx-binary.org best indicators binary opti...jpg

Attachments

• fixed rules.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Reversal Diamond v3.0 Working Copy Unlocked.ex4
    16.1 KB · Views: 346