Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trading?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Do you think newbies borrow money for initial trading?
Is it only newbies or almost all traders who are addicted to it?
How about you? Have you experienced it too?

• 👍
Reactions: HeavenLeighGill

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
It is Unwise to borrow money to trade Forex. It is risky even more for a new trader. There is a higher probability that the money would be lost in a short time.

• 👍
Reactions: Azalea and SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
It is Unwise to borrow money to trade Forex. It is risky even more for a new trader. There is a higher probability that the money would be lost in a short time.
Yes, I agree with you. We must not borrow money from others especially when trading. Unearned money will be easy for us to trade with. We will not be able to prepare for the risk that we are going to make if we just got the money from other people.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
It can hardly be called good, considering you're just starting forex trading. I recommend you trade with the sum that you're not afraid to lose.

• 👍
Reactions: Azalea

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

I see, almost all of new traders are so excited for the real trading! Listen, here more than 95% real traders are the losers! So, don’t expect any consistent result without having a pro trading skill! By the way, I used my demo for 1 year before investing my real money!

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018

I suppose it's very unseriuous to borrow money for forex. Trading is accompanied by risks and and this is the way to life debtors

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Yes, it is not good to borrow to trade. However, if you are using leverage, that is the same thing as borrowing. But leverage comes at a higher price. So, if you are planning to use leverage, you might as well explore the option of borrowing.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
I consider it a reckless idea and a bad decision because all the users who ask for a loan to trade at Forex are beginners, that can generate potential losses because they don’t know how to trade, then they will have to return a high amount of money and also interest, the best thing is that to trade with own money to if it is not much, is the surest way to learn when it starts.

KingEURUSD

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2019
Poland
forexmyprosperity.com
A few tips for traders.
1. Do not use your last money or the money of your family.
2. Do not buy courses and training.
3. Do not trust the broker.
4. Do not use trend and indicators.
5. Remember that everyone desires your money.

Steveday

Trader
Sep 2, 2019
No i wouldn't consider borrowing money for trading. It could seriously get you in serious financial difficulties, especially if you do not know what you are doing.

topdog20

Trader
Nov 16, 2020
I agree with what's been said above. Learn to trade without leverage, and only consider borrowing once you are an experienced trader. Borrowing will increase your account's volatility and will lead to margin calls, and potentially stop outs (i.e. your positions being closed), if the market moves against you.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
No, and nor do I intent to. That is a very, very bad idea that traders should strongly avoid, I think.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I have never done that. In fact, we shouldn't do that I believe. It simply means risking someone else's funds.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Absolutely not. Trading with money that belong to someone else, especially if one is not a highly qualified, professional trader, is extremely inadviseable. People should never do it.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Like most people on this thread I also think you should never invest or trade with borrowed money. Being a successful trader and being addicted to borrowing and spending money are mutually exclusive.