EURUSD ongoing thread \m/

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
EUR/USD - 13/03/2020 - I’ve pretty much been selling everything all week :p

Out of the bull run and looking for further sells.

Think a lot of people putting money into EUR due to negative interest policy from ECB.

Talks of recessions ahead, didn’t expect coronavirus to kick things off, have been moving money into indices trading the last couple of weeks and going for shorts.

Some big moves up for grabs.

How you all trading? Think talks of recession warranted? :)View attachment 15719
I’ve been holding EURUSD shorts all week but i can see that if you had the bank and the knowledge then going sort on indices would be great!

• 👍
Reactions: Hong Kong Phooey

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
EUR/USD - 17/03/2020 - Been in sells since Monday, can’t see anything changing the markets.

Europe taking big hit due to coronavirus while demands for dollar rise.

I’m shorting this as well as a few indices.

How does everyone else feel about this pair? Think we have a week of the same old coming up? :p 71DA1516-7ECA-4D58-8007-1E4AEB3DE280.png

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX and pezza55

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
EUR/USD - 17/03/2020 - Been in sells since Monday, can’t see anything changing the markets.

Europe taking big hit due to coronavirus while demands for dollar rise.

I’m shorting this as well as a few indices.

How does everyone else feel about this pair? Think we have a week of the same old coming up? :p View attachment 15750
Dropped right down to the 1.800- mark and has started to start to pull back but i still think its heading south to fill the old gap!

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
EUR/USD - 20/03/2020 - Still in shorts from Monday, have pretty much doubled my capital with shorting stocks and other indices as well.

Seeing no signs of stopping, maybe when virus hits US harder?

Interesting excerpt about the dollar:

“On Friday, the dollar’s bullish trend is a nightmare for the various nations and groups that have borrowed massively in the dollar, pointing to further selling of developing market currencies in a negative feedback circle.

The U.S. Federal Reserve bank has prompted to ease global currency as concerns about a worldwide recession triggered a surge in demand for the U.S. dollar. The Federal Reserve announced it had settled swap lines to establish central banks’ supply in nine countries with the greenback.”

Hope your all keeping safe and at least keeping those at higher risk safe around you.

Do you think we’re gonna see a dive in the dollar anytime soon? :)F9264CF9-3AE5-4612-95D2-6CAB20927504.png

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: sebking1986

sebking1986

Trader
Nov 28, 2019
I think that for the time being EURUSD will come right in, possibly below the 1.04 mark. However once this virus really grips the US we will see a huge reversal.

• 👍

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
There was a beautiful entry in to this pair Friday, but after market gaps the past few weeks I am not taking trades into the weekend right now, so will be watching the market open and hopefully a gap close to take entry short on!

• 👍