Ripple (XRP) future

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
It's a funny one Ripple. Seems to have a mind of its own sometimes and doesn't perform like other cryptos

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
In my opinion, Ripple is too centralized. The only use case I can think of where this can be useful is for facilitating some international transactions between banks. However, there is no reason for banks to come up with their own DLT to use in place of Ripple. This is why I am reluctant to invest in XRP.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I do not even seen any talk about that Riple lately, I have heard a lot about something like Sparta instead, have you seen it or been in common with ? I am kinda lost with all that matters here, so I do hope it will fix yourself out when needed.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
In my opinion, Ripple is too centralized. The only use case I can think of where this can be useful is for facilitating some international transactions between banks. However, there is no reason for banks to come up with their own DLT to use in place of Ripple. This is why I am reluctant to invest in XRP.
Yes. This centralization is what concerns me most and stays me on the fence for now.