The most risky market.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I like to take the approach that once you get into a trade, no matter which market, you are no longer a trader but a risk/money manager... to me that's the name of the game. Managing the trade.

It’s very much important issue; since there is no certainty in Forex. So, following the rules of money management is the best practice!

mandy828

Jul 9, 2019
Forex market is the largest market in the world and due to high trading volume, forex assets are classified as highly liquid assets. However as a leveraged product there is plenty of risk associated with forex trades that can lead to substantial losses.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
It is often stated that the vast majority of FX traders lose money because lack of risk management ,traders who make only a few large, concentrated trades are more apt to lose money.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
It is often stated that the vast majority of FX traders lose money because lack of risk management ,traders who make only a few large, concentrated trades are more apt to lose money.
Not only risk-management; but also trading knowledge! Suppose, you have a good understanding on risk management but no idea on market movements I mean, trend & momentum! The result will be same!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
In short trading is a complex "game" with complex needs. If only 1 of the complex is missing all can go wrong.

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
Forex market is the largest market in the world and due to high trading volume, forex assets are classified as highly liquid assets. However as a leveraged product there is plenty of risk associated with forex trades that can lead to substantial losses.
No doubt there is a lot of risk involved, but that can be curbed down using the correct management techniques and keeping greed out of the way

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
No doubt there is a lot of risk involved, but that can be curbed down using the correct management techniques and keeping greed out of the way
That is very true. I think Risk Management is very important to be considered. Money Management can be a good technique as well

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
There's no market that lets you earn without having to go through certain risk. Forex gives you amazing earning opportunities too, so it all depends on you how you handle the risk and emerge as a winner.

Apr 8, 2020
Pakistan
When I started a new Forex business, it seemed a lot easier to me at first. It seemed to me that I was going to make a lot of money in a short time. But when the market started to get too shabby and grew too unstable, I lost a lot. And I found out that this is not an easy business to make our money on very easily. It requires a great deal of experience and knowledge. And the more knowledge and experience we have, the more we will become successful traders.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Forex is a risky market, but the risk: reward ratio totally depends on how well do you trade which will show your skills and knowledge of the Forex market.