Demo Accounts

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I remember trading a demo account for a year, was a whole different ball game when I raised the capital to start trading seriously. Nothing quite like seeing your savings going into the red to rile up the emotions. I mainly use demo accounts now for testing strategies or brokers but never as accurate as a real account.

This is why I think; cent type live trading account can play important role before the real trading!

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
I remember trading a demo account for a year, was a whole different ball game when I raised the capital to start trading seriously. Nothing quite like seeing your savings going into the red to rile up the emotions. I mainly use demo accounts now for testing strategies or brokers but never as accurate as a real account.

yes definitely demos are great for testing but like you say live is whole new ball game

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Though you can never feel the real fear or experience of loosing your money until you trade with live account but still the importance of demo account is vital as you have a ground to play and learn and than go to live accounts for trading.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Though you can never feel the real fear or experience of loosing your money until you trade with live account but still the importance of demo account is vital as you have a ground to play and learn and than go to live accounts for trading.
I got your point; but if any trader open a demo with small amount like 100$ and try to concentrate enough; then what’s the issue?

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I got your point; but if any trader open a demo with small amount like 100$ and try to concentrate enough; then what’s the issue?
The issues is the same. This $100 are not real and therefore the emotions are the same not real.