forex factory the free information on scams

sonoio:
ForexFactory is a respected website and i think the largest forex forum. Is it some kind of new sport to call everything "scam"?

Are you taking the piss ?

FF are far from respected, they've been involved in every forex based fraud going. They started years ago with Beau Diamond (who was recently jailed for a 35 million dollar ponzi scheme) and theyre still taking their cut from J16, Jacko, and 1001 others.

That's what forums do, they fuck over the stupid bastards to dumb to work out how to trade for themselves.

T2W, FF, Babypips, thats how they make a living. people just like you defend them (hopefully your being well paid rather than defending them out of ignorance
biggrin.gif
)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198935

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

fxliner

Trader
Oct 19, 2018
forexsignal24.com
I visit the forum pretty often. Are you sure about this info?

sonoio:
ForexFactory is a respected website and i think the largest forex forum. Is it some kind of new sport to call everything "scam"?

Are you taking the piss ?

FF are far from respected, they've been involved in every forex based fraud going. They started years ago with Beau Diamond (who was recently jailed for a 35 million dollar ponzi scheme) and theyre still taking their cut from J16, Jacko, and 1001 others.
That's what forums do, they fuck over the stupid bastards to dumb to work out how to trade for themselves.

/IMG] T2W, FF, Babypips, thats how they make a living. people just like you defend them (hopefully your being well paid rather than defending them out of ignorance
biggrin.gif
)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198935

I visit the forum pretty often. Are you sure about this info?

why would anyone sell stuff on forums, Unless they can not make money from trading.There is no proof any sellers on forums , all forums make any read money from trading , they make fake money/demo money/fictitious back test money but not real money

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
This whole situation just reminds me some Warrior Forum, where all that people do just selling anything to everyone and not making any real money by following their own methods really. It all sounds like a big joke and here I see totally the same;)

This whole situation just reminds me some Warrior Forum, where all that people do just selling anything to everyone and not making any real money by following their own methods really. It all sounds like a big joke and here I see totally the same;)

The forums are designed to take money from the newcomers, and help transfer the wealth to the brokers , the brokers are the paymasters of forums. Everything is designed towards this transfer of wealth.

Every click on forums , is often designed , to get rebates and IB to forums.