My way.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys.
My name is David and I'm a trader.
Everything started with the fact that my father began to trade on Forex about 10 years ago. At first it was gaily to hear: "What do you think, sell or buy?". For me it was like a kind of game, when you are sitting and hopefully watching your forecast come true. But it was never perceived seriously.
I really got interested in this only when my father was able to buy a car for the money he had won in Forex.
My father helped me very much in this case. At that time he knew the basics, but did not want to go deep. But not me. I set myself the goal that I will earn much more. So I began to trade.
I made a lot of mistakes at first. I disappointed when had losses and rejoiced when had profit. The main task was a profitable strategy. But create a strategy is few, it needs to be felt. It's like motor racing, either you make every effort, or you loose. Unfortunately, I still have not learned how to see the future. But to make sure my profits will be more than losses, I managed.

• 👍
Reactions: jessie

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
What trading strategy do you use currenly?
The basis of the strategy is the forecasting and analysis of the market using graphical models of ellipses. Moreover, depending on the market situation, I can additionally use Fibonacci grid or the Alligator indicator.

• 👍

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Everyone has his own interesting story about how he began to trade, you can write it in this thread, it'd be interesting to read to all of us.
Perhaps it will even be useful to read someone else's story.

Ronald Kuper

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
Portugal
Hello. I would like to participate in this discussion :)
It all started when I was 18 years old and I decided that I want to become independent. Probably everyone has such a feeling in these years. But, unfortunately, I chose the wrong way to achieve independence.
I'll tell you honestly, forex isn't a business with which you have to start a career.
I lost all my saved money for one month and after that I had to find any job to have some money.
But, I didn't stop. I worked on several jobs in different low-paying places and spent most of it on Forex. Well, I started trading with profit only after 2 years ...
Today, I trade according to technical analysis, slowly increasing my balance. But I calculated that I returned the lost money all the time only a year ago. Now I'm 29 years old ...And forex is my life!

• 👍

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hello. I would like to participate in this discussion :)
It all started when I was 18 years old and I decided that I want to become independent. Probably everyone has such a feeling in these years. But, unfortunately, I chose the wrong way to achieve independence.
I'll tell you honestly, forex isn't a business with which you have to start a career.
I lost all my saved money for one month and after that I had to find any job to have some money.
But, I didn't stop. I worked on several jobs in different low-paying places and spent most of it on Forex. Well, I started trading with profit only after 2 years ...
Today, I trade according to technical analysis, slowly increasing my balance. But I calculated that I returned the lost money all the time only a year ago. Now I'm 29 years old ...And forex is my life!
Interesting story my friend. I'm glad that you joined the discussion.)
In general I think that there is no side to development. And even a small detail of another's history can help to understand yourself and your trade better. This is just my opinion but I'll be happy if someone divides it)

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
Honestly, I started to trade because I can not do anything else.) I worked as a simple worker, but I constantly clashed with everyone. I do not like people. And I started looking for a way to earn money). I never liked to learn anything, but I need money to live, so I had to study forex.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Honestly, I started to trade because I can not do anything else.) I worked as a simple worker, but I constantly clashed with everyone. I do not like people. And I started looking for a way to earn money). I never liked to learn anything, but I need money to live, so I had to study forex.
Interesting but it's a road without turns, any risk for you is very dangerous, I hope you will be all right my friend.

Ronald Kuper

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
Portugal
Hi guys.
Everything started with the fact that my father began to trade on Forex about 10 years ago. At first it was gaily to hear: "What do you think, sell or buy?". For me it was like a kind of game, when you are sitting and hopefully watching your forecast come true. But it was never perceived seriously.
I really got interested in this only when my father was able to buy a car for the money he had won in Forex.
My father helped me very much in this case. At that time he knew the basics, but did not want to go deep. But not me. I set myself the goal that I will earn much more. So I began to trade.
I made a lot of mistakes at first. I disappointed when had losses and rejoiced when had profit. The main task was a profitable strategy. But create a strategy is few, it needs to be felt. It's like motor racing, either you make every effort, or you loose. Unfortunately, I still have not learned how to see the future. But to make sure my profits will be more than losses, I managed.
Hi,. What currency pairs do you usually trade. Do you have any analytic thread or something like that?

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hi Ronald.
I often trade on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, Gold, NZD/USD. And my favorite currency pair is USD/JPY.
No i haven't. I like read other analytical discussion but I don't write analyze myself because my knowledge is my profit and i'm a little egoist in this issue. This knowledge is the result of hard work, here I am greedy)

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
Hello David,
Your story is very sincere :)
I started trading with a simple. I bought an automated robot for trading and it led me to the first losses. After that, I realized that for trading you need to have a lot of knowledge. So, now I'm trying to find experience on forums, on training sites and try to return to forex trading.
Can I ask you for a couple of tips on trading? Thank you.

Hi guys.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hello Gerrard.
I'm glad that you noticed this)
I will glad help and answer on your questions, except for which currency and where do I open a deal now)

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
My friends. I wish everyone a happy new year.
This is my favorite New Year song. It will be great if you write the name of your favorite New Year's song.)
Dean Martin - Let it Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

• 👍
Reactions: Rickie

Ethan$

Trader
Apr 18, 2017
Hi, David. My path on Forex began only in May last year. I started to explore forex and also was interested in the strategy of ellipses. But unfortunately or fortunately, I was not lucky with this strategy and began to trade on channel strategy and the profit began. But I did not get an honest broker and I couldn't withdraw the money I earned. Now I'm looking for a new broker. Can you tell me with which broker you trade?

Rickie

Trader
Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys.
Hey. It is interesting to read about a man who managed to be out of the market to be profitable. What do you plan further? Do you have an ultimate goal? I'm curious because it would be a good example.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hi, David. My path on Forex began only in May last year. I started to explore forex and also was interested in the strategy of ellipses. But unfortunately or fortunately, I was not lucky with this strategy and began to trade on channel strategy and the profit began. But I did not get an honest broker and I couldn't withdraw the money I earned. Now I'm looking for a new broker. Can you tell me with which broker you trade?
Hi Ethan. Your path has just begun, I sincerely wish you good luck.
It's not a secret, I will reply in private message.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Hey. It is interesting to read about a man who managed to be out of the market to be profitable. What do you plan further? Do you have an ultimate goal? I'm curious because it would be a good example.
Hi Rickie. Recently I decided that the next step in the development would be the account management. My task is to accelerate the profit. Investment is the key. Ultimate goal? My main goal is the happiness of my family. Unfortunately the world is ruled by money.

Rickie

Trader
Jan 3, 2018
Hi Rickie. Recently I decided that the next step in the development would be the account management. My task is to accelerate the profit. Investment is the key. Ultimate goal? My main goal is the happiness of my family. Unfortunately the world is ruled by money.
To be honest, I have seen many traders who want to attract investment, but only a few can be profitable under emotional pressure during management of funds. In addition, you can not be a successful manager if you do not have a stable profitable trade for a long period.
I wish you good luck and I hope that you will find what you are looking for.
To the topic of the thread: Unfortunately, my story on the forex market ended two years ago, when I failed to close the trades on time and I lost more than 60% of my balance. I didn't have enough strength to continue after this, I took part in investing several times, but didn't trade any more.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
To be honest, I have seen many traders who want to attract investment, but only a few can be profitable under emotional pressure during management of funds. In addition, you can not be a successful manager if you do not have a stable profitable trade for a long period.
I wish you good luck and I hope that you will find what you are looking for.
To the topic of the thread: Unfortunately, my story on the forex market ended two years ago, when I failed to close the trades on time and I lost more than 60% of my balance. I didn't have enough strength to continue after this, I took part in investing several times, but didn't trade any more.
When I started trading I realized that emotions are my biggest enemy. Only after I threw away the emotions I was able to develop my strategy. Totally agree with you. Without confirmation this at first to myself I would not have tried.
upload_2018-1-8_16-48-27.png
This is the last result of my work.
You have an understanding. You could be a great trader.

• 👍
Reactions: Rickie

Rickie

Trader
Jan 3, 2018
When I started trading I realized that emotions are my biggest enemy. Only after I threw away the emotions I was able to develop my strategy. Totally agree with you. Without confirmation this at first to myself I would not have tried.
View attachment 12243
This is the last result of my work.
You have an understanding. You could be a great trader.
Hi. Nice result, mate.
How long have you been trading? Trading manually?