Major and evident problems in managing "" MQL5 "" and Disregard of User rights

Do you approve these discussions according to your Information and records?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, certainly

• Impartial

• Total voters

AX_season

Oct 1, 2017
Hello dear friends and readers;

Because of on the support side even after a while not respected to my salary I decided to place this text on the mql5's forum To know about it the rest of the people there. but You will see what happens!

َAt present I invite you to study their Sayings and Get Notified how They behaved alongside details has occured..

Ok.

i am Mohammad Ali Babaei

Sergey Golubev forum's moderator

Subject : Major and evident problems in managing "" MQL5 "" and Disregard of User rights

first post:

Mohammad Ali Babaei 2017.09.23 09:51

Explain the prevention of my registration!

Why do you mention unreasonable and Irrelevant reasons?

Moved from seller part :

[[ Support Team 2017.09.20 19:36 #1

Hello.

You've already applied for registration from your another account. Please, don't create duplicate requests. ]]

I do not have any other accounts!

they deleted my topic and I rewrote the _first post_ with this Subject:

Subject : Major and evident problems in managing "" MQL5 "" and Disregard of User rights __ DONT DELETE THE TOPIC ___ Answer it!

and I said : If there is no Issue, why do you erase this subject ?!

Secound post:

Sergey Golubev 2017.09.23 10:55 #1 EN

I deleted your first topic.

Do you want to create the public battle with the service desk using this forum?

:)

Your case (or "case") has nothing to do with members of the forum so I think - you should continue to contact with the service desk.

I sent your complaint to admins of the forum so I hope they will check this situation (I mean - situation with your account and so on).

----------------

I will wait for few hours and will delete this thread.

Third post:

Mohammad Ali Babaei 2017.09.23 12:15 #2 EN

- I deleted your first topic

in reply to Sergey Golubev : What was your reason for this?

Like others ,this is a notification or transfer experiences!

- Do you want to create the public battle with the service desk using this forum?:)

in reply to Sergey Golubev : As I said, this is a notification of events and problems occourd! NO War No Cold War and NO Regional conflicts. ok! Like the rest of topics and posts!

With this case Encountered Without logic and principles and It is the responsibility of the relevant management

- Your case (or "case") has nothing to do with members of the forum so I think

in reply to Sergey Golubev : Just as in the subject, this topic exactly is in relation to Not only this forum, also to every customers and users of this site

- you should continue to contact with the service desk.

in reply to Sergey Golubev : Several of these actions have taken place and No logical answer received.

In your opinion How many times needs to say a thing to understand it by opposite side (service desk-seller part..)?

- I sent your complaint to admins of the forum so I hope they will check this situation (I mean - situation with your account and so on).

in reply to Sergey Golubev : Thank you

- I will wait for few hours and will delete this thread.

in reply to Sergey Golubev : This will not solve any problems, and those Acts listed will be repeated by you

The Topic was deleted for the second time But I put up again _first post,Second post,third post_ ( which Stored ) along with the answers to the other "" Sergey Golubev "" posts that were erased !

Subject : Major and evident problems in managing "" MQL5 "" and Disregard of User rights __ DONT DELETE THE TOPIC ___ Answer it!

forth post:

Mohammad Ali Babaei 2017.09.24 12:33 EN

Sergey Golubev In answer to your Other talks Which you cleared!

Sergey Golubev When did I do this? Response about this slander and the ugliness you said! """ aggression """

Of course, if this is no ordinary thing or pay attention in your country and its judicial circle condemns it, it will be better and fair.

this is actually ugly and painful.Really what kind of literature you have used!!

Do you speak about international with this attitude?

dear friends Who do you think has done this action?!

Is it correct to accuse and speak like this about others and much worse other nationalities even?!

Sergey Golubev Why do you use words far from literature?! """ calm down him """

my friends, In your opinion, someone 's rights are ignored by others ,what can he do?

as well as there is no organization to Supervision that Infringer activity!

How is justice going?

Sergey Golubev You do not need to call my compatriots.They are aware And know a lot of problems more than me!!

Sergey Golubev To help me, there is no need for these crowded things! Me and everyone,noticed it before Your announcement.I also thanked you if you read ! am i also the debtor because of restore my right?

Sergey Golubev Do you threaten me to disclose the name of my country?!

Everything is clear and people can see it and judge it and compare us !!

On the international level, Collisions in this way with people? With this Speech you only hit yourself!

Sergey Golubev Fortunately, your identity and your country are clear and there is no need for further explanation.

A country where a person has Disrespect other people, accuses them, and does not consider a lot of things, and it's a publisher!!

From your sight Is this international?! There are many unfortunate.!

Sergey Golubev According to yourself, you are in charge of your work and sayings!

Sergey Golubev the person who called it You have to put him your own moral model and teacher!!Because, according to yourself, he is affable person and has made others progress and more With your additional descriptions!

And now you ... In the first place, you have caused me more discomfort!!

How can you talk about him and his work?

There are also people in your country who are proud and glory reasons For their homeland that you can learn and act like them much faster!

With such criticism and Saying about problems, You agitate and Ignore respect like these!!

Sergey Golubev I'm sorry for you!! Do you say such things to me? You did not remains a place for thinking and calm!!

dear Friends Do you think this is helping? !! Slander and Bad words- Talking away from literature - Wrap up more the issues Finally, removing these topic !

Sergey Golubev You've done the same as your colleagues

There is second time that the issue has been erased and they still exist. What are you afraid of?

After that, the Topic was cleared for the third time And in the last step, they banned my account and In the seller section again with an answer they confirmed their work..

AX_season

Oct 1, 2017
It is quite difficult to understand what is this all about. Could you provide a short and clear summary of the issue?

of course Enivid
The site administrators have been Preventing of my registration as a seller for Baseless and wrong reasons
After that When I wanted to transfer these experiences to others in mql5's forum, they behaved like this in writings..