Need help writing the advisor for the Market Scalper indicator

MonkForex88

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2016
Need help in writing the advisor on the indicator Market Scalper Please, who can help write here, we will discuss. In manual mode, the system brings a good profit, but you need to sit at the computer all the time, so an advisor is needed.
GBPUSDM15.png

Attachments

• Market Scalper.ex4
    41.7 KB · Views: 35

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What do you expect from the expert advisor. Please describe as many details as possible.

Do you have the source code of this indicator? The EA could be written without it, but it would be a pain the ass due the indicator using chart objects instead of the normal indicator buffers for output.

MonkForex88

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2016
What do you expect from the expert advisor. Please describe as many details as possible.

Do you have the source code of this indicator? The EA could be written without it, but it would be a pain the ass due the indicator using chart objects instead of the normal indicator buffers for output.
I attached the indicator to the topic. I need an indicator that will be accurate on the adviser to open and close transactions. In addition, he must trade not by an auction lot, but by% of the balance. What is a buffer? Where can I get it? I only have this file

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I attached the indicator to the topic.
I see it of course, but as I have said, it is just the compiled indicator (.ex4). To create an EA based on it, it is much more preferable to have the source code (.mq4).

What is a buffer? Where can I get it? I only have this file
I hope you mean the source code. Normally, you can get it from the indicator's author.

MonkForex88

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2016
I do not have source codes. I only have this indicator. I found it on one of the sites, but there were no contacts of the programmer.