Looking for experienced MT4 programmer

EUR/DOG

Trader
Jul 18, 2016
London, U.K.
Almost everybody has great ideas how to trade, but unfortunately only very few can write a good code. After many years of research and trading I developed a system that addresses most issues encountered by traders. It also takes care of certain tricks played by the brokers. The system is remotely based on a GRID method widely discussed on various trading forums for several years and nevertheless still failing to deliver the ultimate solution. Well, here we go. Believe it or not but I’ve managed to find this solution. This was done mainly by completely resolving the issue with so called "danglers", i.e. negative positions that tend to accumulate when the price makes a strong move in one direction.

The system that evolved from the obsolete grid method is rather advanced, there are no indicators patterns or levels, it is purely based on a mathematical algorithm. There is hedging involved as well as multiple orders that need to be managed according to the rules. To be able to write the EA correctly is it necessary to understand the essence of this method hence a full description will be provided. Also there are plenty of calculations involved so I hope you are rather good in math and at programming MT4 EAs.

My work is completed now and I am happy to admit that it is as close to Holy Grail as it can possibly get because the system was developed with a view of my risk tolerance which is very, very low. There are no losses with good profits as a result so with this high level of confidence it is possible trade it with big money rather than micro lots and still sleep well.

Now, my friends. Please, don't contact me if you are too busy writing hundreds of other programs, going to get married, about to go on holiday, not committed enough in the long run or just curious to see next thing close to Holy Grail. I am looking for a programmer I can work closely with on this project. If you think you are such person then drop me a line. Thank you.

chris wicklow

Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hi I am trying to make some charts on a spreadsheet for data I comprise myself every day related to forex, I would love to be able to chart this data on mt4 to apply MACD to it. The data ranges from +6 to -6 on a fixed score card, with 2 lines per chart, is it possible to add my own custom chart to mt4? and how can I do this, or can someone help me,
Many Thanks for any input Chris