WHERE CAN I FIND Investor for my Strategy ?

Forexfortune

Trader
Mar 14, 2017
I have been working on a strategy from few months and I am able to get more than 96% winning rate . I work on a type of scalping method which is able to get me 5-10% profit of my investment every day , but right now I only have $35 in my account and to earn big amount I will need to find investors for my method .
So can you suggest me where I can find Investors . I have the proof of my trade with my live account .

Forexfortune

Trader
Mar 14, 2017
at first you should prove that your strategy is profitable
people will invest if they see that
I have proof to show it to people . But where I can get people who can invest ?
Is there any market place you can suggest where i can sell my method or get investors

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
able to get me 5-10% profit of my investment every day , but right now I only have $35
So can you suggest me where I can find Investors . I have the proof
//------

finding investors will be difficult........ but have you calculated the return of 10% compounded per day on a starting balance of 35$..... in 100 days, finding investors will be the last thing on your mind......h

Forexfortune

Trader
Mar 14, 2017
//------

finding investors will be difficult........ but have you calculated the return of 10% compounded per day on a starting balance of 35$..... in 100 days, finding investors will be the last thing on your mind......h
this week's profit was around 30% to the previous Investment .
I invested 31.44 and at the

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
this week's profit was around 30% to the previous Investment .
I invested 31.44 and at the
//------

well done...... 30% a week is pretty good..... now extrapolate 35$ compounded weekly at 30% rate for 52 weeks...... you'll be lookin for a tax advisor, not investors......
//-----

have you looked into becoming a metatrader signal seller..... there are some requirements to become one but once that clears the subscribers find you..... some of those guys have a lot of paid followers..... here is the link to become one.......h

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You can share here with your details! If you are really making consistent money here; I’m sure there will be good feedback for you for sure.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there, I hope your trading strategy is doing far much better than when you first came up with it. And I hope investors came your way. However, If I were you, I'd use my strategy to make money for myself rather than selling it to some rich guy to make him richer. It's all about patience. Good luck!

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
If your strategy is so so good how you describe it and just make some blocks of money and then simply reinvest them lately for everything else. Do not need to take any investors for that matter. You will simply regret later, thanks in advance for asking.