When did you start trading?

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
i have started for ex trading today.today is my first day i am as new here as a child is in his school first time.

In the start the Emphasis must be on the following things:

1. Learning the basics of Forex.

2. Getting to know the various currencies

3. Trading on Demo accounts

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
In the start the Emphasis must be on the following things:

1. Learning the basics of Forex.

2. Getting to know the various currencies

3. Trading on Demo accounts

That's good advice, education and practice. Unfortunately, too many new traders skip these essential steps and start trading live straight away.

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
I start my first trade on 26/05/2010. Of course I didn't know anything about Forex. My first broker was iForex. and my first trade was on the GBPUSD and I lost 3 Dollars :). I relay on indicators and news. I used to trade on 1 hour chart but now I think that the Daily and Weekly is much simpler and better.

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
I start my first trade on 26/05/2010. Of course I didn't know anything about Forex. My first broker was iForex. and my first trade was on the GBPUSD and I lost 3 Dollars :). I relay on indicators and news. I used to trade on 1 hour chart but now I think that the Daily and Weekly is much simpler and better.

In the start most of the traders do not know anything and then later only they come to know about the Forex markets.

I can say the best thing is to learn first before trading.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
In the start most of the traders do not know anything and then later only they come to know about the Forex markets.
I can say the best thing is to learn first before trading.

Yes, a lot of new traders try putting the cart before the horse. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people think they can just open an account and start trading profitably. Lack of common sense and greed.

GWest

Trader
May 25, 2012
Yes, a lot of new traders try putting the cart before the horse. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people think they can just open an account and start trading profitably. Lack of common sense and greed.

usually the same people that then find out the hard way that it takes time and effort so they then try to get an automatic trading account or EA to do it for them lol

Stephan noel

Trader
Jul 6, 2012
re. When did you start trading?

to start the trading. you really need to get complete education and knowledge about the forex trading. then you can be to make trading decisions.

TuxedoFX

Trader
Jul 28, 2012
I started in December 2011. I was working as an introducing broker for a forex firm & of course I had to know how to trade if I am going to get a new customer joining us. Well, I quit the job and has since trading forex part time ;)

urther

Trader
May 2, 2012
i started two years ago after i saw the opportunity it offered,initially with a demo account but not with one broke,i had about five of them, the likes of fxcm and truth be told it did'nt go well i think i lost about two of thoose accounts..but now its better though not like what i want......

robin1108

Trader
Sep 3, 2012
i am start forex 6month ago.but i start trading one month ago.those 5month i spend to learn.now i am learning.i think one day i will become success from there.so i am trying

Apr 17, 2012
I have started forex trading in 2011 and is going quite well with my trading. now planning to learn stock trading as well. I love trading and challenges.

Muller

Trader
Sep 10, 2012
Dussledorf
I started trading as a part time trader 2 years ago, won some and lost some. I used a demo account for about 6 months and did very very well, as soon as I went live I did terrible :(
Hans

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
It has been 8 months that am trading now and things going quite smoothly. Am not rushing and taking my time to learn about the Forex world. Already had some good advices from Forum and i hope that i can be a good trader in the future.

like2share

Trader
Sep 21, 2012
Started Trading Forex

I started trading FX about 3 years ago, right after dropping out of med-school. Ever since then I have been hooked. I was trading stocks in college. I love forex. Everyday is different, when you think you have the market exactly where you want it. Think again.