Stock Screener - Forex Screener - Backtesting Tool

KhanB

Trader
Dec 1, 2011
Bangkok Thailand
I have been using this web site for a couple of months, I would like to share it with other traders since it is very helpful for us...

I know that there are plenty of indicators and oscillators which traders use to understand the price movements. It can be really frustrating to wait for the right time to enter a trade since there are too many pairs (or stocks) to watch and trade. You can't find all of the best trading setups when you work alone. If you want to be one step ahead and make money in forex market you need to have professional tools. You need high performance trading solutions designed to improve your profit. Scanning for new stock ideas does not have to be a time consuming activity if you know the right website to visit.
I think http://www.marketinout.com offers the fastest and the most advanced stock screener available online to provide leading financial research, analysis and visualization. You can select from many technical criteria to find financial instruments that fit your investments needs or trading strategy. Its backtesting tools will help you to test your strategies on accurate historical data. It has hundreds of different screening criteria to choose from including price formations, thomas demark, renko chart patterns, accumulation/distribution divergences, ma-price crossovers, chart patterns, support/resistance, candlesitcks, trendlines, point and figure patterns etc. You can create multiple custom screens and save your screens for future reference. You should check it out yourself...