Lmfx

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
The payments deposit and withdrawals are instant and convenient using skrill e-wallet services for me, as my withdrawals are processed within one business day. I was thinking of switching to neteller but it is not currently offering services in my region so its better to stick with skrill.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
The payments deposit and withdrawals are instant and convenient using skrill e-wallet services for me, as my withdrawals are processed within one business day. I was thinking of switching to neteller but it is not currently offering services in my region so its better to stick with skrill.

I thought Neteller supports in most countries. Where're you locating?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
are there restrictions? i mean if your local atm can handle mastercard or VISA it should be fine, its just it comes with certain fees for internation withdrawal, here its around 4-5 usd per transaction, skril daily limit is around 200++ usd

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Yes. Skrill will be going to apply some surcharges from July and I think Neteller could be a good option but I need real advices and experience.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Not sure about the additional charges implementation by Skrill but i think they are better as long as i send and receive funds instantly to my brokers.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah in this case i have to agree, its good, there was a time when the bank transfer from skrill was very slow, but now with the card its a lot easier and faster.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
there was a time last year or in 2014 i guess, skrill was a bit slow with processing withdrawals, my bank transfers took 8-10 working days, maybe that was the time neteller bought skrill but we can never tell, but lately there are not complaints, everything seems good.,.