I have $10,000 USD. Which broker should I use?

shanmugapradeep

Active Trader
Dec 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a $10,000 USD budget for Forex Trading. Which broker should I choose for deposits and trades? After checking multiple forums like Babypips, ForexPeaceArmy, ForexFactory, and EarnForex, I learned that all the retail brokers work with Market Maker models, and none of the retail brokers are 100% legitimate, including regulated ones or the most popular ones. I learned that it is good to diversify trading capital into multiple forex broker accounts and keep withdrawing profits on a regular basis.

After testing my EA for several months in Demo and Real cents account, I want to go ahead and start with a real standard account. I cannot afford to lose my hard-earned money of $10,000 to a scam forex broker. My algo strategy requires a minimum capital of $10,000, as I recorded a maximum drawdown of $4,000 to date. Therefore, I cannot diversify my trading capital of $10,000 into multiple brokers, so I have to choose one.

I have some brokers in mind like ICMarkets, FBS, and HFM (formerly Hotforex). What do you suggest? Which one should I choose? Feel free to suggest any other best brokers apart from the three I mentioned.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Of the three your have in mind, I'd choose ICMarkets and I wouldn't touch FBS with a 6-foot stick. Make sure the broker's trading conditions match your needs. What's good for one trader isn't necessarily good for another one.

akelsey

Trader
Apr 15, 2024
Can anyone tell me about [URL deleted] STARTRADER! I am getting good account benefits from them, will anyone recommend me?

Last edited by a moderator: