HELP!!! MONETAMARKETS.COM IS FRAUDULENTLY HOLDING MY $14,420 WITHDRAWAL

thegabrieljibril

Active Trader
Jun 27, 2011
Alabama,USA
Before April 22, 2022, I contacted MONETAMARKETS to open an account, i told them i want a confirmation to know when my account has been FULLY VERIFIED and APPROVED because i did not want to deposit, trade and have withdrawal problems in future.

moneta-approve.jpg

However, this is what i am currently facing now. This is my trading stat https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx...-gabriel-4093618/9532259/y4sDEABnw6TErhdjIosQ

I deposited $10,000 on april 2022 after moneta markets CONFIRMED my account has been approved and verified, now after trading and growing my account a bit, games are being played when i requested a total account withdrawal. ( they did pay the small $200,$400.. withdrawals with no issues, but now i want to withdraw all my money, they start creating problems)

Initially, when i requested a withdraw for the $14,420, they told me i need to send in a picture holding my passport with my face showing. I thought this is a weird request because my account is FULLY VERIFIED AND APPROVED so why wasn't i asked this before i deposited money with them?? Nevertheless, i still sent this proof.

After i sent this, they then came up with a second excuse telling me to send them a VIDEO now, showing the passport front and back. Keep in mind, i am already getting frustrated at this point, because i can CLEARLY see games are being played now, but i still sent them the second proof request.

Thirdly, and this is where i lost it, they then sent me this third follow up email to send all this information below in italics

Please follow the instructions below to record videos in order to complete the procedure:

1. Please state your trading account number at Moneta Markets and your personal identification number.
2. Please hold the front and back side of your ID or other identification verification document flat to the camera for 3 seconds.
3. Please hold the front and back of the address verification document flat to the camera for 3 seconds.
4. Please provide documents and bank statements about your source of funds and wealth and point each page at the camera for 5-8 seconds.
5. Please tell me the trading account you often use at Moneta Markets and brief us about the profitability status of this account.

6. Please state the amount and date of your first deposit at Moneta Markets.

How can they be asking me for all this when they told me my account has been fully verified and approved? WHY didn't they ask me for all these documents before i deposited a WHOLE $10,000 into their damn platform?

The problem i am currently having with them at this point is that my bank DOES NOT give a hard copy of statement but ONLINE copy, and i have already sent them this with my address clearly written on this statement. Moneta Markets claim to be doing this against AML laws, but that is complete bull****, My WITHDRAWAL request is going straight back into the BANK ACCOUNT the deposit came from, and they can clearly see it on their end.

I need help here to these slimy people to process my withdrawal and not to steal my money, because it seems like that is their current goal. If these documents in italics above can STOP withdrawals, WHY don't they ask customers/clients for all these documents BEFORE they DEPOSIT money with them, but they won't, because they are trying to trap your funds and play stupid games with you.

MONETA MARKETS, PLEASE PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL AS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HOLD ON TO MONEY THAT IS NOT YOURS.
PLEASE HELP, I CANNOT LET THESE GUYS SCAM ME LIKE THIS.
Post automatically merged:

additionally, this was my reply to the request they made for the third time in italics, but it is not enough for them to process my withdrawal as they are dedicated to scamming me for my hard earned money

I am going to answer these questions to the best of my knowledge as i personally think i have already provided more than enough documents for you to process my withdrawal without
issues, ICmarkets and FXprimus have already processed my withdrawals, and im stuck here with these questions. However, if after posting my answers here, my withdrawal is still not
processed, ill have to go on forexpeace army to post my predicament with Moneta Markets and to understand why you would not give me back my money.

1. 4093618
2. Attached in this email.
3. My only address verification document is my bank statement, and like i stated. my bank does not issue hard copies of my
bank statement, i have sent my bank statement to you already. My address is very visible on there.

4. I have also already provided my source of funds which is my bank statement. If you are asking what i do for a living, then i believe
i already stated i am an online marketer and make money by sending online traffic to web pages, and when customers buy, i get a percentage cut.
I have uploaded a video on my youtube channel proving that.
First Video >>
Also, here is an older video of me showing stats>>

5. The trading account i usually use is an MT4 prime ECN account and we can see the history here>> https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx...-gabriel-4093618/9532259/y4sDEABnw6TErhdjIosQ and the trading method solely used is high impact news event trading only, that is why trades are held for a very short time
because the strategy tends to catch news moves and close the trades in a short time.

6. My first deposit was $10,000 made on 2022-04-30 and completed on your platform at 2022-05-03

I am not sending further documents or anything else to you after this, i have already sent and answered more questions than necessary, and this also has nothing to do with money
laundering as the withdrawal is going back into the same account it was deposited from.

Regards,
Gabriel Odinaka.

Post automatically merged:

We can see that i have tried to withdraw my money at the same time from these three brokers, fxprimus, icmarkets and moneta markets.

I initially told all these brokers to MAKE SURE my account is FULLY VERIFIED AND APPROVED so i will not have withdrawal problems. They all agreed.

Now, i have done a complete account withdrawal from these three.
ICMARKETS HAS COMPLETED MY WITHDRAWAL.
FXPRIMUS HAS COMPLETED MY WITHDRAWAL

ONLY MONETA MARKETS IS GIVING ME ISSUES AFTER TELLING ME MY ACCOUNT IS FULLY VERIFIED WITH NO ISSUES.

They are using the AML anti-money laundering excuse, which is b.s as these other brokers also have AML laws too.

fxprimus.jpg

icmarketswithdraw.jpg

monetawithdraw.jpg

thegabrieljibril

Active Trader
Jun 27, 2011
Alabama,USA
Additionally , moneta markets has requested I submit aml verification list which I already sent, if they deny it once again, that will be my last bus stop as there is nothing I can send to these guys again to release my withdrawal.

Keep in mind that I am not supposed to be sending them any new documents, because like you see in my first post, they confirmed my account was fully verified and approved on april 2022.

I will be updating this post based on what they say next!

One last thing, if there is an admin here, I can personally send you all the documents and videos I sent to moneta markets so you can see how crazy this situation is.

Someone please tell me moneta markets is not vantagemarkets because if they are, I am completely screwed, those guys got closed down for fraud, if they are the same people, man, I really ****ed up investing my money there!

Below is david bily, the ceo and founder of moneta markets, you need to come on here and explain why your company is fraudulently holding on to my withdrawals, what I have been through in the past couple of days has been insane and plain wrong.

Pls explain this.

db1.jpg

db2.jpg

db3.png

db4.jpg

The CEO of moneta markets replied my message on why my withdrawal has still not been processed, please read our conversation below, let's hope he does the right thing as icmarkets and fxprimus has done.
dbily1.jpg

dbily2.jpg

dbily3.jpg

dbily4.jpg

dbily5.png

dbily6.jpg

I have sent moneta markets all the documents/videos they want, hopefully, I dont get asked to send in my heart, liver and kidney...Smh

Also let's use our common sense here as we all have one.

If moneta markets is accepting deposits from clients without collecting the full aml money laundering documents (I.E telling people their account is fully verified and approved when it is not), that means they are breaking the aml laws by doing this.

By law, they should be getting all the documents against money laundering before deposits are made to them. Why do they do it only during withdrawals and not deposits?

Think about this for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:

thegabrieljibril

Active Trader
Jun 27, 2011
Alabama,USA
I have to thank the ceo, david bily, of moneta markets for listening to me after we spoke on linkedin, and coming up with a sensible solution, not all ceo's will take the time to look into the matter like he did, so I have to give credit where it is due.

All is good and well with me now. Withdrawal has been processed!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have to thank the ceo, david bily, of moneta markets for listening to me after we spoke on linkedin, and coming up with a sensible solution, not all ceo's will take the time to look into the matter like he did, so I have to give credit where it is due.

All is good and well with me now. Withdrawal has been processed!
Thanks everyone!
Can I mark the thread as resolved?