Do you believe in Forex Robots?

devis77

Active Trader
Nov 8, 2011
Yes. the robot is continuously being developed.
Please, look at the robot's performance and you will look, that it is successful.
Oh, man ... would you let it go already !? Just stop. What he will look at, it's a 100% poorly made scam website !
Also, you didn't answer neither one of my questions.
Why the company management pictures were removed from the website ?

The Appolo Money Maker Founder is also known as Stephen Colbert, an American politician ! Here it is: http://www.caaspeakers.com/stephen-colbert

I founded all of the pictures in Google, and surprise ... there are all fake, I guess that's why you have removed them.
Here is the original page (that's a print screen that I took last month with the suspicion what you will do and I was right):

Apollo Money Maker Management BEFORE

Aollo Money Maker Management NOW

Now the pictures are gone and only fake names are appearing which you cannot find anything about them.
So stop advertising that website without telephone, address, fake names etc. It's starting to get really annoying !!!!

Last edited:

mingbao

Trader
Dec 6, 2011
it's a programmed script with some rules. certain actions will be triggered when some conditions are meeting with the preset. that's why robot can help you close the deal and open a trade.

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
I think EA's can be profitable in the long run but you need to find a very good EA or even better a private one. Most robots are programmed for current market conditions so they only work good for 3-6 months and then it starts to go down the hill

humie

Trader
Jan 17, 2012
i dont believe robot usually its for a short term and after a while you will end up without any balance in your account.

umer

Trader
Aug 31, 2012
it is better to trade your own self being depending on forex robots is very risky . robots can not perform better as you own can . all the best .

I'm one in the "some" category. I've got a couple of "copier" robots that take good care of my accounts. Yet, I'm in agreement with you on the point that most EAs are garbage. Will I buy one? Sometimes. However, it's first test is to prove it can pay for itself within 1 week. If not, a refund request is established. I'm not of the "herd" mentality. I make them prove themselves first, no matter what others say.

Raees

Trader
Aug 29, 2012
i discover that there are many who do not believe in using Robots to trade Forex. they claim that it just works for some time and then wise out ones account in the end. but i believe that Robots do. just see it as a human who trader manually and makes sometimes. besides, know how your own robot works.

Apr 17, 2012
no dear i am dont believe onforex rebot becuse some time they can not give good signal or all robot you never understannd therefore you open a trade and go loss
as my opinion you trading with your own analysis not depend other systems

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I also do not believe in Robots as these are automated system that we cannot rely on. You will always see that Robot do big profit but when you buy EA's then you see that you are in a losing trade with them. I trust my broker and i prefer to trade manually.

like2share

Trader
Sep 21, 2012
Robots are only good if you are using them as semi-automatic or more as an alert to notify you that the trade is setting up versus placing the trade for you.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
EA's are designed to make money for one person and that's the developer who came up with it in the first place. Yes, robots may work initially but you can always count on your account getting shorted out a bit later..

like2share

Trader
Sep 21, 2012
Robots...

I actually have created a trailing stop robot. Works great!!!
Much better then the robots offered by forex brokers or other forex developers.
If I was too sell it I would not charge some crazy amount of money. Just a small amount of money. I rather see people use it to make and reduce losses and let winners win. Then not have one at all.

Anything that is automatically places trades should not be used by anyone other then the creator since you have no idea how it was created. If it works most developers will not share the information anyways, especially for not less then $1k a year.