Brokers - Which Do You Use??

pipeasytrader

Trader
Jun 20, 2011
I'm trading with thinkforex ok so far so good. Let you know more, I just started tading with them. I go through brokers like I change my underwear. They all have plus/minus

Chrisfx

Trader
May 13, 2011
Think I will choose AAAFX due to its integration with zulutrade. I expect a better and faster execution in my receiving entry/exit signals.

forexearn

Trader
Jul 5, 2011
Have on mind that they have sometimes delay in opening an account or deposit money. Don't let it for last minute if you want to trade on a specific time/day.
Spreads & slippage are low.

More

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
Hi!
I have 3 different broker accounts, all micro, im mainly testing different strategies
B.gif

Dukascopy due to low spreads
FXCM
And recently decided to try aaafx connected with zulu, took a promotional offer
D.gif
o.jpg

Hi all! Great forum. I'm trading for 5 years already and have been working with almost all the brokers.

My personal TOP3 is:

1. Alpari-forex.com
2. FxOpen.com
3. Etoro.com

Consider them as the leaders in the industry with fast payouts and friendly support.

joshhart

Active Trader
Aug 12, 2011
Hi all. I've just opened an account with AVAFx and got a credit to my account. A friend of mine said that brokers who offer these types of free opening bonus will get it back off of you eventually. What do you think? Are AVAFX any good or should I head elsewhere before getting burnt?

joshhart

Active Trader
Aug 12, 2011
Thanks for the response. I notice that a lot of brokers seem to give these offers so I guess that they are much of a muchness. I guess it just gets you trading at higher levels and they hope you will go bust quicker!

municha

Trader
Aug 24, 2011
I'm trading with ACM Gold mainly reason being that they have a regional office here in Lagos so easier for me to correspond and major reason being that they accept local deposits and withdrawals.

molbollinger

Trader
Jul 13, 2011
Gibraltar
Hey WH Selfinvest was ranked n.1 from the french magazine Money Week.

"WH SelfInvest Best Broker in France - November 2010"

If you google you will find the review as scanned pdf, obviously in french

Plus, you can save up to 20% on spreads. Contact me per PM I´ll arrange a promotion for you.

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
I am also very happy with AAAfx performance. The last 3 months I have seen improvement on most aspects - MT4 performance and seeing less to non- slippage. They differentiate with CFDs, oil, gold and silver, plus another 29 currency pairs - you can see the risk allocation ;) All of the above, plus the fact that there is no commission fee (when used with zulutrade) and the smooth execution, what more can you ask for :)

lm26172

Banned
Sep 7, 2011
I also found that AAAFx is regulated under the Hellenic Capital Markets Committee. (http://www.hcmc.gr) and it guarantees up to 30.000 euro in deposits. The fact that we pay 0 commissions with this broker makes its spreads competitive, if one takes into account that for others pay 1pip/trade, whereas zulutrade’s commission + 1-2pip/trade per each broker. Its stats show that it is experiencing very low slippage as well. Neat ;)

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I have recently joined LiteForex and everything seems to be working out fine so far. They have good trading terms and flexible accounts and payments/withdrawals too.

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
I wanted to share my very fast experience concerning withdrawal process by AAAf. Since it is part with Zulutrade, and thus executing all trades very fast, esp. concerning withdrawals. I got my cash wired in my bank account within 4 days!! :)

Foster

Trader
Mar 23, 2011
I am looking for a new broker as my old broker system are crashing all the time and I have connection issues. can anyone recommend me a good broker to work with.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I made PaxForex my prime broker. They offer very good customer service which eventually won me over. As most brokers they offer the MT4 platform so I evaluate brokers by customer service, leverage offered and spread as well as speed of deposits/withdrawals.

In my opinion PaxForex scored great in all those categories. Their customer service is top notch and I feel my funds are safe there. They use leverage up to 1:500 and their spreads are good. Deposits are handled within an hour and withdrawals within one day.

On top of that they offer a forex market news section, run their own blog and have a great $200 No Deposit Bonus (among other bonuses).

They are fairly new, but I can only recommend them.

timy1

Trader
Jul 15, 2012
I am trading with IC Markets, I chose them because of their EUR/USD spread, it is the best out of all the brokers that I know of and they offer 400:1 leverage. I am quite happy with them.