100% profit or no performance fee

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
My goal is to turn your $25K account to $250K in 1 year. To achieve my goal, all I need to do is to produce 5% weekly compound return consistently for 52 weeks.

This is not Forex managed accounts but much better because you will pay nothing if you don't gain profits. You only pay performance fee everytime I double your account.

Yes, you only pay me when I produce 100%, 300% and 600% profits for you until your account is at $250K.

Check my performance with open position, SL and TP in real time at www.1onlyforex.com .

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
6.9% this week

6.9% this week and I only need to produce 5% weekly compound return to turn your $25K to $250K in 1 year. Check my performance now

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
Why us?

• Profitable: Check my website for real time performance update with open position, SL and TP.
  • You earn cash rebates: You choose an IB and open account with it to earn cash rebates up to 1.2 pip per round traded.
  • No Gain, No Pay: You only pay performance fee when your account is up 100% to ensure you will not lose money after payment.

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
Did not trade well this week because I took 29 trades with only 45% winning, especially on Monday and Friday when I traded well before. I was so afraid to have a losing week after 8 winning weeks in a row. I must train myself to enjoy losing.

End the week with +9% and month with +46%. check my record at http://www.1onlyforex.com

Many things to be improved. Will work hard on this weekend for solutions for my weaknesses.

Have a very nice weekend.

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
I need to explain a little more about my security deposit. Please visit http://www.1onlyforex.com/1/post/2011/08/about-security-deposit.html for my information.

Please note that even I produce 160% profit in the past 2 months, you can still lose money trading my signals. Please make your investment decision only when you understand and accept risk associated Forex trading and my signals.

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
After carefully studied my poor trading last week, I make some improvement and trade much better this week. I only took 13 trades with 11 wins for +14.8% which meets my weekly profit target of 5%. I trade much better when I am patient with less trades.

Always need to improve myself.

Happy trading!

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
While the stock market is ups and downs, you may want to consider to diversify your portfolio to Forex with me if you can take reasonable risk for 1,000% or more ROI in 1 year.

Check my performance at http://www.1onlyforex.com and you find nothing like my service in the world.

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
Just a friendly reminder, the promostion will be end when my performance is at 200% and now is at 193%.