Several ways to trade forex PROFITABLY

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
I'm that new kid on the block; I'm not new to trading, however. I have been trading futures and stocks for 6 years. Now I've decided to take on the forex market head on.

Starting Jan 07 2013, I will starting posting my demo and real money account results on this page and Twitter.

I trade forex using technicals, fundamentals, and a combination of both techniques. All my positions will be opened manually.
I don't believe in blackbox / Expert Advisors (robots). Brokers absolutely love love love when their clients use robots. To a broker, robots are like trees with low hanging fruits. Have you noticed that more and more brokers, nowadays, are providing free VPS services to their clients? Everything a broker does, is for his own good, not yours! But i'm sure you already know that.

I will trade various currency pairs on a daily basis as long as there's movement in these pairs, and that their spreads are favorable ( 3 pips or less ).
EURUSD
AUDUSD
AUDCHF
AUDJPY
CADCHF
CADJPY
CHFJPY
EURAUD
EURCAD
EURCHF
EURJPY
EURGBP
GBPUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY
NZDUSD

At some point in the future, I will grant access to my accounts for you guys to verify my results; and if you ever want to trade like me, just send me a note. It will be all for free.

So, keep watching my topic and keep checking on my trade results, daily!

Happy trading!
GMMA-Trader

My motto: Trade with your head. Robots are for lazies!

Last edited:

capsmart

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2012
Kos island, Greece
Happy new year for you as well. I personally prefer a forum post instead of Twitter. I would also like to have trades called BEFORE taking them. It is always easier to show fantastic trades after they happen.

Last edited:

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hey capsmart,
Thanks for your reply. I'm not running a trading signal service here... yet. Showing, you guys, screenshots of my trades, should be enough for now.

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Eurozone strategy

Ok guys, the Eurozone strategy is a fundamental strategy where you need to make sense of what's happening with the euro, and the US dollar in the global market before you can pull the trigger.

Indicators used:
News announcements, and Market Profile.

Results so far:
+45pips

Keep following this thread for more results of my different systems.

My motto: Trade with your head. Robots are for lazies!