XRPUSD Analysis (and thoughts)

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Here is my take on XRPUSD - as I know a lot of people hold or trade this coin. I done some analysis last week on this pair, and price hasn’t moved that much since, but here are the key levels I have marked up.

Overall, I am still bearish on Crypto (see my analysis on Bitcoin). I am not ruling out another big drop to the downside. Should this happen, Altcoins usually follow.

The level that stands out for me right now is the 0.20-21 region, and we may see some downside from here. In this area alone, we have a supply area, a round psychological number (0.20) and the 50 EMA on the Daily. A good number of confluences to send price down.

The second area that stands out to me is the 0.27749- 0.2850 area - another supply zone where price has fell previously. We may see a reaction at this level.

The final supply zone I have marked up is the 0.3362-0.34725 area. This is an area that we should pay close attention to, as this is where price has collapsed recently (15th February) - the highest XRPUSD has been since July 2019.

A key demand area to look out for is the 0.11336-0.12 area. This is where price fell to recently in the latest Crypto crash. Should we see some more downside to this area - this could be a key level to buy (or hold coins).

I have marked on the chart key psychological numbers that you should keep a close eye on (0.10, 0.20, 0.30). If you trade Crypto often, you may already know that traders react to key levels such as these - for example Bitcoin tends to react violently to the 10,000 level.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think below.

Attachments

• XRPUSD EagleFX.PNG
    XRPUSD EagleFX.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 👍
Reactions: AKFX, REB_FX and pezza55

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
Here is my take on XRPUSD - as I know a lot of people hold or trade this coin. I done some analysis last week on this pair, and price hasn’t moved that much since, but here are the key levels I have marked up.

Overall, I am still bearish on Crypto (see my analysis on Bitcoin). I am not ruling out another big drop to the downside. Should this happen, Altcoins usually follow.

The level that stands out for me right now is the 0.20-21 region, and we may see some downside from here. In this area alone, we have a supply area, a round psychological number (0.20) and the 50 EMA on the Daily. A good number of confluences to send price down.

The second area that stands out to me is the 0.27749- 0.2850 area - another supply zone where price has fell previously. We may see a reaction at this level.

The final supply zone I have marked up is the 0.3362-0.34725 area. This is an area that we should pay close attention to, as this is where price has collapsed recently (15th February) - the highest XRPUSD has been since July 2019.

A key demand area to look out for is the 0.11336-0.12 area. This is where price fell to recently in the latest Crypto crash. Should we see some more downside to this area - this could be a key level to buy (or hold coins).

I have marked on the chart key psychological numbers that you should keep a close eye on (0.10, 0.20, 0.30). If you trade Crypto often, you may already know that traders react to key levels such as these - for example Bitcoin tends to react violently to the 10,000 level.

wow some great information and really good to get an insight in to crypto levels. Some key levels in there to look for and my even set an alert up. Some big drops there across the levels i see.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Looks like a bearish flag to me, I see this happening across all cryptos at the moment so expect them to drop again soon

Alanmarshall

Trader
Feb 5, 2020

Interesting to read. I want to buy more but am worried we’re not at the bottom

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Great analysis. I'm with you on another drop. I don't think we will see a decent bull run until we see the back of this virus. With Bitcoin halving coming up though, who knows what will happen..... It could push the whole crypto scene upwards.