XLFx Set it & FORGET IT!

jforex

Trader
Mar 22, 2011
Hi everybody my name is J...lol yea just the letter J... i figured i'd introduce myself and my system all in one thread to save a lil time on my part...hope noone minds......im new to the community here but have been in forex for almost 5 years now trading everything under the sun from c4 scalping to volume based renko to find the right system for me,but after a few long years my friend and i found it....

my friend and i have been working very hard on this system for a few years now.we were insearch for the infamous "golden goose" while we wernt "happy" with the systems we came across, so long story short we spent a lot of long nights backtesting and editing indi scripts to come up this....
eurusdr.gif
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

So after keeping this Gem to ourselves for such a long time we thought we'd share this with anyone who was serious enough to learn how...not that you all cant trade it, we just have no need for "leeches" or 'trolls' whatever they call themselves so if your a serious trader looking for a set it and forget it system please feel free to email XLFXtrading@gmail.com