USS Forex

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Aboard the USS Forex, nuclear sub, Fibonacci Trench, South China Sea Executive Officer to Captain- "Sir, sonar is reporting a band of Bollengers making toward us at flank speed , given their current heading we should make contact in 10 minutes or less"
"Exec, tell sonar I want to know who they are, what they are, and what they're carrying and pronto" A moment or two later " Sir, sonar is reporting they are heavy destroyers, metatrader 4 class, each carrying about 500 stop losses. a few take profits and sonar believes he sees the signature of 2 or possibly 3 margin calls"
" What are our options"
"The usual sir. we've got binary , plain vanilla, touch and no touch and I think there may still be a box option around somewhere"
"Exec, sound general quarters and battle stations,. I want every man at the ready and at their assigned positions- Open the mikes,I'll address the crew shortly"
Captain to crew . " Men, this is Captain Trendtracker speaking. We are about to engage the enemy. This not a drill or some worthless demo, this is what you've been trained for and what you've done hours of backtesting for. The chief of Naval Operations has issued the following rules of engagement governing armed conflict. (1) Margins not to exceed 50 times you're available capital (2) No hedge trades(3) First trade in is first trade out (4) Stop and reverse only with senior officer specific approval--I want all of you to remain calm and controlled. Do not open a trade until you see a broken trend line, a breakout pattern, a head and shoulders formation, or a 21 day moving average line broken or some similar recognizable pattern and then trade for all your worth. All of us . as well as the entire Free World is depending on you today

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
USS Forex ( continued)-We regrettably report that the USS Forex was struck amidship by a lethal margin call and sunk with all hands within an hour of engaging the enemy. Our sincerest condolences are extended to the families of all those lost and especially to Captain Trendtrackers wife Owanda and her lovely daughter Pipsqueak