Urgent Forum and blog poster needed for a startup website

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Dear Freelancer,

Currently we are seeking some expert poster who is really good on Forums and blogs The main purpose of our project is to promote our brand/website.
Here is our requirements:
1. Comments should be around 80 words
2. Unique comments written manually
3. Good English, without mistakes
4. Already approved comment (not waiting for moderation)

We always pay 30 cents for each unique post so if you are seeking something like this then don't hesitate to reply me via email as I need a person right away.

Here is my email: jamalmolla3@gmail.com

Regards

visobibi

Trader
Jun 14, 2014
Ad posting job

Hello,
I am interested to post ads in forums. I have worked as a medical transcriptionist and lab chemist previously. I have joined in many affiliate programs and posted their ads as well as affiliate link in many forums, mostly free ad forums, and used to get response for the ad. Now I am more interested in Forex trading, and working on demo accounts and no deposit bonus accounts and I am successful in using many user-friendly strategies. I am a graduate middle-aged woman and planning to earn some money through internet by doing simple GPT jobs. If you are interested to appoint some person like me, please let me know. I am also looking for a regular income job.
Please also write about the job details including duration of time, number of ads, number of forums, and name of forums and all other kind of details. I also want to know whether you can provide any training regarding the work.