Uncovered Idea

No one's mentioned this across several forums so maybe no one knows about it. I call it "The Yang on the Yen." LOL

I've made $1000/day from this concept I stumbled across. I trade XXXYEN. Not one pair but SIX at a time. I don't use GBP as it's slow and behaves odd. I watch them in Demo mode on H4 frames tiled vertically. There will come a time during the day, sometimes twice a day, when they all fall into sync and start trending together. Once that trending is established, I switch to my Live account and open 0.5 lots across all six. Now, sit back, watch and wait.

If you need to verify trend, bring up that pair in a W1 frame.

I started this concept with a $2K acct having 1:300 leverage.

For the naysayers, a challenge. Open the six XXXJPY minus GBP in H4 TF in DEMO. Open orders for 0.01 lot for each. See what happens.

Oh, if you use this concept, you DO need one thing. Google a "Close All Orders" script. It comes in hand when you're ready to close everything.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The Yen pairs started their climb in the market back in October and now, seems to be topping out. Probably that's the reason for the chop and the ranging. I'm expecting a downward correction next week that might be sweet. Be ready to check it Monday. While the W1 chart still shows upward momentum, it's probably residual in nature. WE'll just have to follow the market and see.

I've been watching this morning and the Yen is still in "iffy" mode. While I see an uptrend, I'm also looking at a 3 hr bull candle. I'm inclined to wait to see what the next candle presents. So, hold off for a couple of hours more.

What I'm doing right now is, I've opened 3 0.01 trades across three pair. It's less than $1. I'm watching the amount of profit (or loss) that's occurring. If it goes positive, AND, hits $10, I'' cancel all orders and enter fruitful amounts like 0.40/pair.

UPDATE: Looking at one pair, you might think it's a go. However, you need to open 3 trades at the minimum, 0.01, to see the overall action. The combo has been ranging all morning so far, staying between +$6/+$8 of profit. So, there's nothing to be made yet. At 3:30, it looks like a day of ranging. I see no trade today..

Last edited:
Sure. It'd "odd." Has a mind of it's own. Won't play like the others. Doesn't portend to "follow the leader" like the other six. It won't sync like the rest half the time. What else.? :)

When there is a JPY move, the USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, EUR and CHF pairs have shown that they move in the same direction but at differing rates. Bottom line is you have six pair moving the same direction at the same time. It doesn't take a college grad to see opportunity in that setup, right? And when the move starts, I found that as little as 0.04 lots can hit a grand easily. I did it several times before I announced the concept. I was lucky. That luck brought the concept into the open. However, it was also a "moment." And that moment has now passed. Yet, It WILL return and we just have to be ready to hop on. I'm looking for it! If you miss it, understand I'll post when I see it break free.

Last edited:

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Active Trader
Mar 18, 2013
Cyprus
Head's Up! Time to start watching the 6 pair of JPY. There's an expected downturn of the Yen in the next couple of days. Now is the time to start watching for this setup to form.

Yes many traders are using the JPY pairs to get more gains from the markets and it all depends on the timings of Entry into the markets :)