trading addiction

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
guys I asked this question somewhere else but no answer received on that decided to bring it here.
How was I supposed to break my minute-long stare at the screen?
without altering the timing between frames.
I have a slight addiction, and it truly worries me, especially at work coz It disturbs me.

• 👍
Reactions: maya95

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
To break your minute-long stare at the screen, try implementing the Pomodoro Technique. Set a timer for 25 minutes of focused work, then take a short 5-minute break. Repeat this cycle to stay productive while giving your eyes and mind regular rest.

maya95

Jun 13, 2023
guys I asked this question somewhere else but no answer received on that decided to bring it here.
I have a slight addiction, and it truly worries me, especially at work coz It disturbs me.
Practice the 20-20-20 rule every 20 minutes, and look at an object at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds this technique helps to rest your eyes and reduce strain caused by prolonged screen viewing.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
In this regard, you can budget a certain amount of time for staying on the market. After that certain period, you can take some rest and then again come back to work.

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
To break your minute-long stare at the screen, try implementing the Pomodoro Technique. Set a timer for 25 minutes of focused work, then take a short 5-minute break. Repeat this cycle to stay productive while giving your eyes and mind regular rest.
Greetings, Thomas. It's usually difficult to break out of a habit at first, but once I will give it a shot , it sounds fantastic. However, I need more than a 5-minute break haha.
Post automatically merged:

Practice the 20-20-20 rule every 20 minutes, and look at an object at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds this technique helps to rest your eyes and reduce strain caused by prolonged screen viewing.
Oh, it seems hard to do, isn't it?
do you do that Maya by yourself?
How do you find it?
Post automatically merged:

In this regard, you can budget a certain amount of time for staying on the market. After that certain period, you can take some rest and then again come back to work.
Sometimes I do the same.
I want my mind to get fresh and recover then start with new strategies. what do you mostly do during this time?