Thinking abilities.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
On the off chance that your mind translates it as a reminder, your critical thinking abilities are initiated. Ordinarily, you'd attempt to make sense of what occurred and what are the potential factors that caused the undesired impact. During the following choice, your consideration uplifts and you may set aside a more drawn out effort to finish up what you ought to do, a wonder is known as "post-blunder easing back".

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You nailed it! This is why, now I always open my trading chart after 15-20 minutes meditation; it helps me a lot to build a better version of brain.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
On the off chance that your mind translates it as a reminder, your critical thinking abilities are initiated. Ordinarily, you'd attempt to make sense of what occurred and what are the potential factors that caused the undesired impact. During the following choice, your consideration uplifts and you may set aside a more drawn out effort to finish up what you ought to do, a wonder is known as "post-blunder easing back".
I've read this twice and am still bewildered!

Starstaff

Trader
Nov 9, 2019
Sometimes your previous experience is good for you, and if you do not get into the most pleasant situation again, you find a way out of it much faster. But this does not always happen. Sometimes even the fact that you make the same mistake many times does not make you better. For example, emotions. After all, each of us knows that you need to trade calmly and do not let yourself get nervous. But every time you see that something goes wrong, you worry and sometimes you don't even know what to do at the next stage. Of course, sometimes you manage to cope with this situation at once, but sometimes you don't. I think it's okay and we're all human. Everyone feels emotions that are hard to call positive. How to fight it? To be honest, I don't know, I think you just have to accept it. And constantly work on yourself.

Powter

Apr 27, 2020
every event happens, sometimes we do not understand immediately and it must be understood when everything is over to understand. That's why it takes a very long process. Especially like this, everything is very new to the experienced trader

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
That's a really good post.

Day

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
Indeed, there is huge emotional aspect in forex trading. Unfortunately there is no way to prepare yourself on all emotions which you will feel during trading. You can only recognize them and try to keep focus on your rational thinking

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Thinking ability of a trader should no doubt be beyond and out of box but along with that there are some key skills added to it which is required to become a good trader. Key skills for traders according to me is Confidence, Numerical skills, IT skills, Communication skills, Financial markets Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills and Team working skills.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
I also find that mediation is perfect before trading. It is very important to calm down your emotions and clear up your mind to be fully focused on trading.

• 👍
Reactions: hk_09

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Thinking ability of a trader should no doubt be beyond and out of box but along with that there are some key skills added to it which is required to become a good trader. Key skills for traders according to me is Confidence, Numerical skills, IT skills, Communication skills, Financial markets Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills and Team working skills.
Well said.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
I also find that mediation is perfect before trading. It is very important to calm down your emotions and clear up your mind to be fully focused on trading.
Have you been using meditation to calm yourself down? Does it really help

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Have you been using meditation to calm yourself down? Does it really help
I'm not the person you quoted but I personally meditate regularly and it is really helpful. What I like about it is that it doesn't just have a short-term effect, it also helps you learn better control and mindfulness on the long run.

• 👍
Reactions: hk_09

forexking

Feb 15, 2021
I'm not the person you quoted but I personally meditate regularly and it is really helpful. What I like about it is that it doesn't just have a short-term effect, it also helps you learn better control and mindfulness on the long run.
Hey, I have also started meditating recently. I meditate before sleeping in the night. At what time you prefer meditating?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Hey, I have also started meditating recently. I meditate before sleeping in the night. At what time you prefer meditating?
It changes. I like meditating before falling asleep as well, it helps me sleep better, but if I can find the time in the morning or during the day, I like that too.