THE'A'SYSTEM !!!

NIL5605

Active Trader
Aug 8, 2011
My main aim has been to develop a forex trading strategy that can be fitted around a full-time job, thus providing a secondary income. Also, a simple system.

So, let me introduce you to :

THE 'A' SYSTEM .......................... A STAGGERING 47,100 PIPS PROFIT SINCE JANUARY 2009 !!!

Trading information :

* Focusing on just the one currency pair : GBPCHF

* Trading hours are 6am-8am only, (GMT UK), although some trades will trigger after this time. Signals are sent by Email, SMS & MT4 platforms - the choice is yours !

* Opening 1 lot per trade.

* Exact entry levels, Take Profit & Stop Loss details provided for each trade .................................. NO PREVIOUS TRADING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY !!!

* 'Set & Forget' - Trades are left open until the target or stop loss have been met - this can be occur on the day of the trade being opened, or up to 4 months later.

* Trading on the 30 & 60 minute charts & focusing on MAs.

* 2:1 Risk:Reward.

* Since January 2009 ................. 75% win ratio

* Cost to receive the trades, (entry level, stop loss & take profit) = £99 / month.

* Since January 2009 a staggering 47,100 pips profit !!! averaging 1500 + pips per month !!!

* Detailed results spreadsheet, (containing not only the information of all 'old' & 'new' trades, but also, a cumulative total, along with monthly & yearly totals).

* Daily email updates.

* Managed Account Service also available.

What happens after subscribing ?

* You will receive full instructions of how to receive the daily trading signals ......................... NO TRADING EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY !!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU JOINING THIS EASY, QUICK & PROFITABLE TRADING SYSTEM !!!

PS : Detailed results spreadsheet & Full Free Trial available ! ............ just get in touch at nil5605@yahoo.com
PPS : Any questions about the above, please let me know & I'll be happy to help !

NIL