StrategyChecklist Indicator Edit

Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021
please, who can help me to edit this indie, The checkbox should be at both sides independent of each other (not just on the left side). Thanks so much in advance

Attachments

• InkedFxTT_Strategy_Checklist__1_LI.jpg
    InkedFxTT_Strategy_Checklist__1_LI.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 19
  • FXTT_StrategyChecklist.mq4
    17.3 KB · Views: 10

Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021

Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021
You would need to add additional checkbox objects to the right with blank text and synchronize them with the left ones. There are no pre-made checkbox objects in MT4 with checkboxes on both sides of the text.
Please, if you come across any similar code, kindly send...

i tried all i could, couldnt get it to work.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hint: You won't achieve that with the CheckGroup class. You need to create individual CheckBox objects - two for each row. Then map them to separate ON_CHANGE processing functions. Each of those functions would track the same chk property (e.g., chk01 you have now in your class). And would also update the paired checkbox when it is changed.

• 👍
Reactions: Jajaofopobo

Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021
Hint: You won't achieve that with the CheckGroup class. You need to create individual CheckBox objects - two for each row. Then map them to separate ON_CHANGE processing functions. Each of those functions would track the same chk property (e.g., chk01 you have now in your class). And would also update the paired checkbox when it is changed.
Thanks Enivid

please, how do i prevent the box from maximizing automatically when changing symbol or timeframe on the chart

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks Enivid

please, how do i prevent the box from maximizing automatically when changing symbol or timeframe on the chart
Make sure your panel creates an INI file (it should be done automatically by the standard class functions) and that you are loading the INI file in your OnInit() handler with IniFileLoad().