NordFX CY Discussion

NordFX CY

Trader
Jul 27, 2015
Dear Traders and Participants!

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Elena and I am a representative of NFX Capital CY Ltd (NordFX CY), which is a part of the group NordFX companies.

In this thread, I will post our Company’s news, information on promotions and our new products. I and NordFX CY Team we will be very happy to answer to all your questions.

NordFX CY is an international online Forex broker, which is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. The Company is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU member state and therefore NordFX CY operates under the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) as a regulated Investment Firm.

We are registered with all EU Member State Regulators (European Passport) to provide investment services in accordance with our CySEC license.

With Competitive Trading Conditions
• No Dealing Desk
• No conflicts of interest created by proprietary trading
• Fast execution, less than 1 second
• Stable flow of quotes
• Trading strategies and automated systems (EAs) welcome
• Speed and simplicity of Account opening process
• Variety and speed of payment systems
• Professional and experienced customer support team available online

We offer to our client single "Standard" account. We supply experienced traders with best trading terms and full range of trading instruments. Tight dynamic spreads, quality quotes and fast execution as a result of multiple liquidity provider’s usage for successful trading. The technology of immediate hedging every client's position helps to allow any trading strategy.

Our advantages:
• no minimum deposit;
• 41 currency pairs;
• Floating spread from 1.5 pips;
• Leverage up to 1:500;
• Minimum Trade Size 0.01 Lot;
• Maximum Trade Size 100 Lots (USDCNH 10lots).

Attachments

• NFX LOGO 100x33.jpg
    NFX LOGO 100x33.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6