My Profitable Forex Trading Method

Jul 2, 2013
Hello Friends

I would like to share My Profitable Forex Trading Method

Rule No. 1. First study and learn about Candlesticks - Get mastery in this candlestick formation

Rule No. 2. Wait for US market Open First two Hours. After the US open the third hour and four hour candle shape is Most Important. just see the formation - whether Bulls stronger or Bear stronger. In special case Just before US open nearly 2 Minutes Before US market Open You can check the below the 2 screen shots about the profitable trade which i made yesterday in live trading.

Rule No. 3. Support and Resistance specially Dynamic support and Resistance

Rule No. 4. Always use Longer Time Frames 4 hour and daily - for entry come to 15 minutes chart

Rule No. 5. Always Trade Middle of the Support 1 and Support 2 and Resistance 1 and Resistance 2

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
Sounds like a plan! Might need more precision regarding your money management, trade management and entry, but I guess you're keeping that for yourself :)

Would you share some results?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
At least you have a plan, but that is only one part of it. Executing your plan may be much tougher than you think and a lot of traders struggle with that a lot.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Hello Friends

I would like to share My Profitable Forex Trading Method

Rule No. 1. First study and learn about Candlesticks - Get mastery in this candlestick formation

Rule No. 2. Wait for US market Open First two Hours. After the US open the third hour and four hour candle shape is Most Important. just see the formation - whether Bulls stronger or Bear stronger. In special case Just before US open nearly 2 Minutes Before US market Open You can check the below the 2 screen shots about the profitable trade which i made yesterday in live trading.

Rule No. 3. Support and Resistance specially Dynamic support and Resistance

Rule No. 4. Always use Longer Time Frames 4 hour and daily - for entry come to 15 minutes chart

Rule No. 5. Always Trade Middle of the Support 1 and Support 2 and Resistance 1 and Resistance 2

What is "Dynamic support and Resistance"?

I like rule 4 because I extensively use different time frames, especially while "day trading."

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I try to combine professional analysis with effective execution. Although I must admit that I most times have to win my emotions before winning good pips. I respect my stop loss and am never make it flexible, in this way I employ a psychology resistance and support method, keeping my stop loss as my ceiling resistance to control my greed. Technically I use the Fibonacci numbers as we know the faithful relationship between the blessed numbers and price levels. Then sometimes during day trading, I do the 3 duck method. Surprising, isn't it?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Nice to know your trading strategy! I actually build my trading strategy according to my PA knowledge with the support and resistance points! Even, I have no knowledge about the news analysis; but during the high voltage news like FOMC, NFP I close all of my running trades position.