My First Step Towards Forex

mikehussey

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
www.integerfx.com
Hi friends and members...,

Well this is my first step towards entering into field of Forex marketing. I kindly request all other members to guide and help me for the betterment in the days ahead. Looking forward for exciting days. And would like to contribute towards this forum as much as possible.

I would also like to know about the rules which are to be followed here.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Hi friends and members...,

Well this is my first step towards entering into field of Forex marketing. I kindly request all other members to guide and help me for the betterment in the days ahead. Looking forward for exciting days. And would like to contribute towards this forum as much as possible.

I would also like to know about the rules which are to be followed here.

It depends on the level of your knowledge about forex. Well, you could browsing the threads and research and learn about the topics held. Hope this helps :)

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
The first step in Forex - is study. Including this website. There are many useful materials and communication

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Yes there are pretty good and useful educational lessons on this website and in this forum,study and go through them,you can as well ask any question that troubles you here as I have been doing when I am growing weary,fortunately I always get someone to help ,after studying enough jump into practicing what you learn on a demo account,All the best colleague :)

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
You may want to wondering around this site to learn a thing or two about forex and take a visit to another newbie threads. Try to practice your knowledge on demo account and improve your skills (both technical and fundamental)...

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
You may want to wondering around this site to learn a thing or two about forex and take a visit to another newbie threads. Try to practice your knowledge on demo account and improve your skills (both technical and fundamental)...

It is very much true that we must be doing our practice in the Demo trading accounts. If we try to do such trades then we will be able to learn about trading and this will also let us get a good income easily :)

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
It is very much true that we must be doing our practice in the Demo trading accounts. If we try to do such trades then we will be able to learn about trading and this will also let us get a good income easily :)

That's right. But it may takes some months to be good in trading (I took about 6 months hanging around in demo account)

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
That's right. But it may takes some months to be good in trading (I took about 6 months hanging around in demo account)

Samsu, It is good that you were able to learn to start the Real trades in a period of 6 months as i have seen many traders who are actually struggling in their trades after 1 year also :(

Jenal Aripin

Trader
Oct 30, 2015
Samsu, It is good that you were able to learn to start the Real trades in a period of 6 months as i have seen many traders who are actually struggling in their trades after 1 year also :(

It depends on the newbie itself (they might be a fast learner or a normal learner). But for Samsu, you're a normal one and I hope you got a profitable strategy to use in live account after a long 6 months...

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
Some of my peers do demo trading almost for a year. And Jenal was right, it depends on how fast the trader could learn deeper forex trading.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Learn from forex forum community also as good place to get motivation in this business, because many member also active and they share experience and opinion, althoiugh maybe we never meet face to face and only gather together in forum, but we like as one destiny in this business.