MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 500

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
A new version of MetaTrader 4 platform has been released by MetaQuotes yesterday. The latest build's number is 500. This update adds some of the newest MT5 features to MT4:

• Drag-and-drop management of the chart trade levels.
  • Indicators, EAs and scripts from MQL4 code base can now be drag-and-dropped directly within MT4.
  • Added broker's support website as a separate tab in Terminal window.
  • Added some minor improvements to one-click trading interface.
  • Fixed some bugs and errors in Trading Terminal functionality and Signals service.
You can quickly auto-update your MT4 simply by running it or restarting if your broker has already updated the server. The full list of changes and fixes is available on the MetaQuotes forum. Some brokers have not updated their servers yet, so you might not be able to update your client terminal too.

If you find some bug or want to share your impression about the latest MT4 build, please post below.

eacoder

Trader
May 18, 2013
www.ea-coder.com
MetaTrader 4 platform build 500 have trouble updating on some VPS and computers

Hello Forex traders,

i want to share my story with you about what trouble i had when updating MetaTrader 4 platform to the latest build [URL deleted]. I've noticed that this update is applied without user confirmation.
The problem was that when MT4 attempts to update it will show a "Run As" window where you need to un-check the "Run this program with restricted access" checkbox.

Hope this helps.