Market facilitation Index

• Thread starter mjackson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

mjackson

Hello

There is built in indicator in MetaTrader: Market facilitation Index...Indicator is based on volume ...Indicator is presented in separate window ( like stochastic, RSI and many others) I would like to have this indicator on the chart so instead bars to have * or diamond or square, circle...alert separate for each symbol, able to turn on/off each symbol ( instead to use color "none"). Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mjackson

I don't quite understand, how would it draw itself on the main chart?...

for example green bar in indicator would be presented above coresponding price bar as a dot...then blue bar in indicator would be presented as square etc. therefore separate indicator's window would be eliminated.

Attachments

• bv.gif
    bv.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 90
  • cdrw.gif
    cdrw.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 62
M

mjackson

But what to do with the indicator's bars length?
Length of the bar is created based on simply mathematical formula...Length of the bar is not important....Activity of professionals is important....and by practising to interpret this or some other volume indicators trader can figure out intention of professionals... :)

M

mjackson

Yes, you can chose one simbol like square or dot(circle) in different colors. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mjackson

Indicator is OK...signal on last bar repaints until bar is closed due to formula...
Of course, needs practising to intrpret in over all picture.

I would need one small modification which is ability to turn on /off each signal like false /true. Thank you.