Looking for the Holy Grail, Look no Further

Ricco

Trader
Aug 31, 2011
If you are thinking that surely there must be a secret to trading, surely there must be something out there that can get you consistent profits!!
Something that can read the markets accurately? This strategy has a tolerance of ten pips yes that is how amazingly accurate it is, on many occasions we have had trades where the indicator got it right to the pip.

With leverages of up to 1000:1 I guarantee that you can in the very least double your trading account every week, why do you think most tell you to not risk more than 2% of your capital? Well the most obvious reason is because with what they teach you have to expect many losing trades.

With this strategy I am confident to risk up to 30%. I also teach you how to manage the losing trades into winners, you cant go wrong. All you have to do is follow the rules.

I am only looking for those who are serious about making big money and will only teach this to a certain amount of people the cost of this amazing strategy is £299, it is taught through skype, it takes 5 mins to set up but we spend a couple of hours on the live trading floor where I will show you exactly what to look out for, where to enter your trades, exactly where to exit.
This works amazingly on currencies, gold, silver, oil and even indices.

I am taking an $18 dollar account where my target is $1,000,000 in a mere four months, keep an ear open for Ricco for this is about to make headlines.

Once I have done this I am no longer going to teach, you are probably thinking why teach then, well Fx has given so much to me and I want to give some back, and the only reason I charge is because if it costs nothing to learn, you will not dedicate the necessary effort to making this a success.

Email for more info to
forexhoard@gmail.com