Looking for customizable trading robot

Jan 3, 2017
Do you know of any trading robot that I can customize using my own technical indicators, settings and triggers to alert me, or better yet execute trades for me automatically? The bots I have found out there so far, do not allow me to customize it using my own indicators, to satisfy my own trading strategy. Thanks

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Do you know of any trading robot that I can customize using my own technical indicators, settings and triggers to alert me, or better yet execute trades for me automatically? The bots I have found out there so far, do not allow me to customize it using my own indicators, to satisfy my own trading strategy. Thanks
I second the Admin's suggestions. I think you should try MQL5. It is an easy way to copy and subscribe to signals from thousands of providers. And since it is built into MT4, you can control everything from your trading platform directly.

totom

Trader
Jun 11, 2016
www.qibug.com
Your problem is complex enough for a nubie on MQL programming. The better way for you is to find a good coder to resolve the task you propose: to create a template EA you can replace the indicator by ease. I know someone could done this for you for a fee. This is unethical if I tell you here because it will categorized as a promotion/ad for a service and the moderator could warning me for doing so. So, let the wind blow up.