Learn my simple strategy

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
If you are familiar with Moving Averages, RSI, and MACD, you can learn my strategy quickly, and for free. I've put together a basic strategy section on the myfxpt.com website that outlines how I trade. I am no scholar or academic, so what seems complete and makes sense to me may need more work...I'm sure you will let me know one way or another, or you can contact me with any questions / criticisms, etc. I publish my results at FX Blue, and you will find 5-minute updates published on the myfxpt homepage.

The two attachments below show month-to-date results with my HF demo and ADS live accounts...not a lot of data to assess, I know, but looks promising so far.

Cheers, Gary!

Live results Demo results

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I am not only familiar with MA, but I regularly use it, so I already love this indicator. I will try your strategy on bonus account first and if it works then I will use it on real. At the moment I am using Nova FX broker, it has 200 USD welcome bonus, so I can try different strategies like these and even if they wrong I lose nothing at all due to their money, but I get plenty of experience out of it!

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
It looks a really interesting combination, but I would like to know your views about which pair this suits the best? I will be testing it with EUR/USD and let see how it goes and will definitely update you whatever happens, I have currently got 8 USD no deposit bonus account with OctaFX broker, so I will try it there and I feel really pleased that I am allowed to do so, it just gives me so much chance to learn and even make profits.