Latest Crypto Billionaires

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
“Forbes magazine just updated their annual lists of billionaires.

And if you’ve been following the red-hot crypto market, it should come as no surprise that more and more new crypto billionaires are being minted.

Here are just four examples:

Jed McCaleb — early investor in both Ripple (XRP) and Stellar Lumens (XLM).

Tyler Winklevoss — invested heavily in Bitcoin starting back in 2012.

Cameron Winklevoss — also an early Bitcoin investor.

Tim Draper — invested in Bitcoin in 2014 and was one of the early investors in leading altcoin Tezos.

Can you see what they have in common?

They’re billionaires today because they invested in young, up-and-coming cryptocurrencies before they were well-known.

They bought Bitcoin in its early days. Or they were among the early investors in newer cryptos that took blockchain technology to the next level.

It’s just more evidence of what I’ve been telling you for weeks:

For the opportunity to build the kind of monumental wealth that early Bitcoin investors have created, you need to look beyond Bitcoin, even beyond the most popular altcoins.

You need to explore a sector of the crypto world that almost no one has ever heard of — a small group of new, under the radar cryptocurrencies that could soon burst out of the digital shadows.” - – Altucher Confidential

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I wonder whether there is a list of people who lost their fortunes when they invested in the wrong crypto.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Good point e_abrams, it's worth looking at the other side of the coin too so we know the risks.

Anyways, I agree with what the original post says in that old cryptos no longer have the same potential to skyrocket that they did in the beginning. But investing in new, up-and-coming cryptos requires care since the downside is that you never really know for sure which one will be successful and which one will fail, or even turn out to be a scam. I believe diversification is important - even if you want to try your luck with new projects, you should have some money in bigger cryptos to reduce your overall risk.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Good point e_abrams, it's worth looking at the other side of the coin too so we know the risks.

Anyways, I agree with what the original post says in that old cryptos no longer have the same potential to skyrocket that they did in the beginning. But investing in new, up-and-coming cryptos requires care since the downside is that you never really know for sure which one will be successful and which one will fail, or even turn out to be a scam. I believe diversification is important - even if you want to try your luck with new projects, you should have some money in bigger cryptos to reduce your overall risk.
I keep seeing predictions that Bitcoin will eventually skyrocket to 100k. Who knows, everything is possible.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I keep seeing predictions that Bitcoin will eventually skyrocket to 100k. Who knows, everything is possible.
Yes, predictions like these make sense if we look at historical data and technical analysis... What I find very unrealistic is when people expect Bitcoin to reach prices like that in a few months' time - many did that towards the end of last year.