Kiwi At Ib

WClementS

Oct 15, 2015
Hi

I'm currently trading the Kiwi markets with IB in the States. They halt trading everyday for 15 minutes from 2PM to 2:15PM or 3PM to 3:15PM depending on the time of year. The Majors (which I do not focus on) are halted from 5PM to 5:15PM. The NZD often has large gaps of 50 Pips or more during this time period each day. Are there any brokers that have active trading during these 15 minutes each day, or does every broker that allows Nzd trading halt for 15 minutes during one of these three time periods? Also, is there a broker that halts Nzd markets from 5PM to 5:15PM that would allow me to swap positions back and forth between brokers so as to never get caught in a gap move during the 15 minute halt? Thanks for the help.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Most of the brokers I've traded with do not freeze NZD trading at any periods. Try EXNESS if you can open an account there. It looks like your broker is halting the trade to do the rollover interest payments. Usually, brokers continue normal operation during those periods.