Is the trading psychology your biggest enemy?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The biggest enemy of a trader, in my opinion, is lack of discipline. I do not know if that also falls under psychology, but every trader should have trading discipline in order to succeed. Without discipline, you can not manage your risks well, follow your trading plan and you can not even control your emotions.
Yes; discipline is a great quality! In addition, it takes time to absorb. On the other hand hard; I think emotion is one of the biggest enemies.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I agree with Ary, and others, of course. I also think that emotions can be one of the significant enemies of traders. By following emotions, traders would not be able to think rationally and make rational decisions, which is very important in trading

I agree with Ary, and others, of course. I also think that emotions can be one of the significant enemies of traders. By following emotions, traders would not be able to think rationally and make rational decisions, which is very important in trading

It is called mindfulness.
This is a guided meditation to help you develop your skill of being mindful and present. It will reduce your stress level, as well as improve your overall health and well being when practiced regularly.