Introduction to me

Ray316

Trader
Aug 27, 2019
the5ers.com
Hi everyone,

Just thought I’d pop in and introduce myself before becoming what I hope is a fixture in this forum

My name is Ray and I’m going on 40 (not sure how that happened), I’ve been doing freelance content writing and social media for almost a decade now, and I’ve had the opportunity of working for many brands and companies along the way.

Since most of my work is done from home with only the occasional client meeting here and there I often find myself with spare time and the ability to gain knowledge in fields that interest me.

Over the years I’ve gotten to work for a number of financial companies and gain insight into their business, it seems that through that I’ve had a glimpse into the world of Forex trading and while I’ve only dabbled in demo accounts so far I think I’m ready to move into the major leagues.

I hope to gain insight from this forum and share some things with you as well.

For example - one of the things I had noticed over the years is that something that is sorely lacking for the field is the ability to laugh at certain situations and things that happen to us and I believe that is something that every trader needs to be able to do so that they can remain sane through tough times.

To that end, I found something nice and I hope you can laugh at it, and furthermore - I invite you to add your own market jokes/quips/memes/whatever to help brighten up a day.

Have a successful day everyone!

377u61.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Andrew07

Andrew07

Aug 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just thought I’d pop in and introduce myself before becoming what I hope is a fixture in this forum

My name is Ray and I’m going on 40 (not sure how that happened), I’ve been doing freelance content writing and social media for almost a decade now, and I’ve had the opportunity of working for many brands and companies along the way.

Since most of my work is done from home with only the occasional client meeting here and there I often find myself with spare time and the ability to gain knowledge in fields that interest me.

Over the years I’ve gotten to work for a number of financial companies and gain insight into their business, it seems that through that I’ve had a glimpse into the world of Forex trading and while I’ve only dabbled in demo accounts so far I think I’m ready to move into the major leagues.

I hope to gain insight from this forum and share some things with you as well.

For example - one of the things I had noticed over the years is that something that is sorely lacking for the field is the ability to laugh at certain situations and things that happen to us and I believe that is something that every trader needs to be able to do so that they can remain sane through tough times.

To that end, I found something nice and I hope you can laugh at it, and furthermore - I invite you to add your own market jokes/quips/memes/whatever to help brighten up a day.

Have a successful day everyone!

377u61.jpg
Hi Ray , i'm also a new trader & so far going well with my FRXE broker , here wish to share about successful trade ideas with expert traders

• 👍
Reactions: Ray316

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Welcome Ray, nice to read your back story!

Sounds like you have an ideal job to compliment Forex trading, very jealous lol

Best of luck as you step forward on this path, and Happy Trading!

Steveday

Trader
Sep 2, 2019
Hi Ray, I am also fairly new to this board, so welcome!!. Hope we can learn lots on here and also be able to help others also.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
You should be very successfull at the forex trading anyway no matter how hard do you put that up in reality. Can we do something better than that for real ? I do not understand that it's not in reality. Can we check up with that matter. I do hope for many many things will be much better in your case.