Instaforex-Leading scam firm steal money

shaijudubai

Active Trader
Jun 6, 2009
I have lost profit and deposit in the world leading scam forex broker Instaforex.

They have cancelled my orders by false allegations as against rules. Also blocked my account and stolen my deposit

I have attached statement.. All trades are normal and closed the trades in 5 minutes.

Stay away from this criminals..

Attachments

• Statement instforex.htm
    10.4 KB · Views: 14

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Man, that could be true with their applauded declaration as scam by the forex peace army. They were accused of stealing 50% of clients money.A colleague of mine also complained his money had been rusting for almost five months due to withdrawal bottleNECKs that he even thought of keeping his own NECK in a rope. The forex public is dazed as to whether clients funds are in their trading account or their LR account when trading.All the same it couldn't be too DIRTY to make CLEAN money in the FX. That Instaforex is no food for the goose doesn't necessarily imply it wouldn't be food for the gander. Some people could still appreciate her despite being branded as a forex harlot. Try investigate before you put your money in them, they may haven't really reached MENOPAUSE in the FX and could still BEAR you some profits. Just be careful.