Indicator or EA for mql5 that automatically take profit when u manually place a trade

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
I need an indicator or EA that automatically set take profit level and close the trades while I open them manually . I need one for mt5 . I want it for scalping purposes and when I open multiply orders (trades .)

Please help me

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
An indicator won't be able to set a TP on a trade for you, so you need either an Expert Advisor (if you need a fully automatic solution) or a script (in this case, you would still have to launch it manually for it to work).

• 👍
Reactions: Zuki

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
I need an EA that automatically set stop loss and take profit once a trade is manually open .

The stop loss and take profit levels must base on ATR indicator.

Also how to add stop loss and take profit levels inside an indicator?

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
Can you optimize this indicator where you add stop loss and take profit levels using a ATR method ? The take profit and stop loss would be calculated on the first dot plus could have features to select which dot we want to use .

Eg. 1st , 2nd or 3rd .

The green dot buy signal

The red dot sell signal .

3 levels of stop loss and 5 levels of take profit.

The values of the stop loss and take profit levels should be able to be adjusted in properties once added to chart . Have features on show and hide take profit and stop loss levels .

Eg. Stop loss 1 = show : true /False
Have option to adjust the risk to reward ratio. Where take profit 1 value can be adjusted

Attachments

• consecutive_candles.mq5
    10.9 KB · Views: 20

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
An indicator won't be able to set a TP on a trade for you, so you need either an Expert Advisor (if you need a fully automatic solution) or a script (in this case, you would still have to launch it manually for it to work).
If a trade is place can't ATR indicator place the stop loss and take profit on chart ?

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
I got 1 that working fine ..

phemixow

Trader
May 17, 2023
I need an indicator that when i set a stop loss, it will automatically set the take profit in terms of the ratio given to it