I like this article by succeessful trader......

InvestBank

Trader
Jun 18, 2013
Trader can't stay away from pc , even the market is closed...... we will start searching on net that what will market do on opening...... am i right....? 5 days we don't have time for anybody except the market and remaining two days to search for good analysis to grip more better on our trading.......... during search i found a forex blog , it is simple pretty sound well........ nice articles by Mr. Waseem Hussain owner of this blog......

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
balance

Trader can't stay away from pc , even the market is closed.
//----

seems to help me by taking a break every now and then, if not sooner.....

burnouts in the trading world are all too common..... and most likely brought on by non stop trading with no form of stress relief to balance the equation......

dedication to trading is one thing, addition might be something else.......h

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Only new traders are glued to their screens all the time, successful trader only trade a few hours per day and enjoy the rest of their time doing other things they enjoy.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Only new traders are glued to their screens all the time, successful trader only trade a few hours per day and enjoy the rest of their time doing other things they enjoy.

Yes I compeletely agree with the statement above.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I really like your approach. If anybody want to sustain in this market then he has to learn new idea and new things relating Forex market whenever he gets free time. It would really help him to analyze the market in better way.