Howdy!

cpoolrn

Trader
Apr 30, 2021
Hello!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I've been trading FX for 3 years and currently trade for the5ers and maverickfx prop firms. My strategy includes a combination of order flow, S/D, and volume profile. During my FX journey, I found that order flow and S/D strategies were the simplest to use and provides the greatest edge as it tells the story of price action. Above all else, it can be applied to all timeframes, styles, and markets. I still consider myself a FX student as I learn something new everyday and I finally came to the terms that the holy grail doesn't exist in trading. We are trading against the greatest minds in the world (the big boys), which is pretty awesome and very humbling and I am content with scooping up a few crumbs that they leave behind. All the best and happy trading!

Best,

Chris

cpoolrn

Trader
Apr 30, 2021
hey chris..... welcome to the forum.....

3 years and already with prop firms..... you got me beat for sure..... h
Thanks @hayseed, glad to be here. These forums hold a wealth of information. I’m still working my day job, so that should tell you something. I figure one day I will finally see the field like Rannulph Junuh in Bagger Vance, but it still hasn’t revealed itself to me. I’m just going to keep swinging away until that day comes. Happy trading my friend and blessing to you and yours.

Best,

CP