How do you manage your capital?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Firstly, anything that I have deposited, I ensure to withdraw, that way no deposited capital is lost. I then ensure that a single trade does not take up more than 5% of my entire balance. Not being afraid to take a loss is also important and not to chase losses.

5%??!!! Mate, till now it’s too much; means if you face 4 SLs in a row (which is very common) then 20% lose; this is really aggressive risk ratio.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I also think that new traders should not risk more than 1% - 2% of capital on single trade. You need to make sure that your capital is safe and that you are able to cover your losses. I think that 5%-10% can be risked by highly professional traders who know exactly what they are doing on this market

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Prior to a forex trader can think of making investment in various sectors, he must understand how he can make proper use of his capital here. Every time a trader can decide on his capital decisions it is imperative to be aware on the fact that which trading tools are important and which will allow him to take proper benefits of those trading tools according to his trading capacities and needs.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Certainly Adam, you can put capital management also in these wording. But the bottom line is that you it is not at all wise to put all your capital in one trade. Try to spread risk and put only certain percentage of your capital at risk. In this way you will be able to keep your capital safe

TFA

Trader
Jan 23, 2020
money management and diversification of assets. dont put all your eggs in one basket